HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 29, 2012, 03:24 PM
Joined Jul 2012
3 Posts
Help!
E-logger V4 do not measures milliamp

Hello I have a problem with my Elogger V4. It does not measure milliamps, Watts and amp when I have the battery connected. If, however, I have eloggern connected to my pc via usb cable and the battery it starts to measure accurately. Does anyone know what could cause this?
andfor is offline Find More Posts by andfor
Last edited by andfor; Jul 29, 2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Wrong version
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2012, 04:53 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, does the eLogger's LED blink when connected only to your battery? If so, does it flash one blink in a row, or two blinks in a row (it flashes 3 blinks in a row when connected to USB, for comparison).
billpa is online now Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 01, 2012, 02:44 PM
Joined Jul 2012
3 Posts
Hi and thanks for your response. If I connect eloggern to the main battery the LED does not blink at all. The LED flashes with extremely high speed and then on constantly. After a minute or so it starts the same way. This is repeated all the time.
If I disconnect all devices connected to eloggern LED lights steady.

It displays volts, but no other measurement is done by the battery. The connected devices appear to work but everything is new so I have not been able to check everything.
The connected devices are OSD pro, GPS, Battery B (with resistance) Guardian Stabilization Expander, Altitude Micro Sensor V4 and Airspeed Expander V3.

Another issue is when it comes Airspeed Expander V3. E-8 and L-2 has been shown in the display. Does this have any connection or is this something else? Do not know if Airspeed works or not.

Thank you in advance
Anders
Old Aug 01, 2012, 06:16 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, I think I know the issue. Please click "Hardware, Set Recorder Capture Rate". I suspect it's set for slow rate, maybe one capture per minute? Please set it to 10Hz.

I suspect you are reading the airspeed sensor LED upside down, and it is actually reading 83 and 27?
billpa is online now Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 02, 2012, 07:58 AM
Joined Jul 2012
3 Posts
Hello again!
You were quite right. When I changed to 10Hz so it worked OK. If 10Hz is the default value, I have inadvertently changed the value.
You gave me a good laugh in the case of the Airspeed Sensor. Of course it was so easy that I was reading upside down.

Thank you again

Anders