HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sweakyboot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 10:17 PM
plane wrecker
United States, NH, Nashua
Joined Jan 2012
41 Posts
Yippee!
E-flite Bonzanna BeachCraft

A few weeks ago I picked up a BeachCraft at my new local hobby shop. Got it all put together with the electronics they recommended, but I am using a Hacker 40 amp ESC with a castle 10 amp BEC to be on the safe side. I am hoping to maiden this aircraft tomorrow, it would've happened today if it wasn't raining.

I plan to add the optional retracts later on and a v-tail after I see how it flies for the first time. It will also get a 7 channel receiver upgrade all of the channels on the 6 are full.

Also I recently joined S.N.H. flying Eagles for the summer as I am away from my normal flying fields, it is a wonderful place to fly and there's a nice place to drive my trucks close by.
sweakyboot is offline Find More Posts by sweakyboot
to remove ads between posts