HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Justwingit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 09:34 PM
We got some flyin' to do!
United States, CA, Fort Irwin
Joined Apr 2012
4,584 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sold
Castle Creations Phoenix ICE 50 ESC w/10A BEC

Okay gang,

Here's the next little gem from the parts box ! I have a very nice, little used Castle Creations Phoenix ICE 50a ESC with a nice CC 10A BEC attached....in other words, it's all set and ready to go!! As pictured, it has a Deans connector for your battery. The ESC plugs into the normal ESC port on your rcvr, and the BEC plugs into any available, usually the "battery" slot works best.

Perfect for 1100mm Warbirds (or any medium use application), I flew this set-up in my 1400mm Zero for two months before I sold the model to make more room in my hanger; the plane performed flawlessly with this ESC/BEC combo.

Asking only $65.00 SHIPPED to CONUS; not bad for a near $100.00 ESC, and that's not taking into account the BEC for added insurance. Comes with original owner's manual, paperwork and stickers.

I only take Money Orders or personal checks, no PayPal please, for personal reasons.

Please PM me if interested or reply to this thread.

Thanks for looking and have a great day !
Justwingit is online now Find More Posts by Justwingit
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Justwingit; Jul 27, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 27, 2012, 08:53 PM
We got some flyin' to do!
United States, CA, Fort Irwin
Joined Apr 2012
4,584 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
SOLD PENDING FUNDS to ahperson
Justwingit is online now Find More Posts by Justwingit
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread