HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SchiessCo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 17, 2003, 05:07 PM
North Hills
Joined Nov 1999
6,073 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
GWMP Sport-E-Stik

Another great plane that I just donít have room for. Itís well built, never crashed, and a great flyer. Iíve been flying it on a Hacker C40, but thatís w-a-y overkill. An inexpensive brushed set-up or an AXI / Mega DD set-up ought to move it just fine. The airframe is covered in transparent red UltraCote light and white UltraCote Ė there are a couple minor imperfections in the covering, but that may just be me being too anal (Iíll include some spare covering). The landing gear is a red carbon / Kevlar unit from Radical R/C. Pushrods are carbon. Other than that itís stock.

Airframe only - $140.00
Airframe and 4 HS-85 servos Ė $220.00 Ė just drop in you motor and rx, and go fly.

Due to itís size, It doesnít make a lot of sense to ship it, so Iím looking for a buyer in the Los Angeles area. I can make arrangements to ship to Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake City or Seattle, but you would have to pick it up from the airport (but shipping would be free)!

Paypal (verified members), cash, check or goats accepted. O.K., I was joking about the goats.

Thanks, Pete
SchiessCo is offline Find More Posts by SchiessCo
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2003, 07:57 PM
Bay Area, California
Joined May 2003
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Re: Sport Stick for sale

I will take it for your price, with servos.
Sent you PM.
Can you ship it to San Jose ?

peace
peace is offline Find More Posts by peace
Closed Thread