HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:09 PM
Has gun..glues stuff
United States, Mt, Kalispell
Joined Jul 2012
24 Posts
Discussion
A positive order(ing) experience

I recently (July 19) ordered $80 worth of merchandise from XHeli.. transmitter, receivers, batteries, charger, etc.

The order arrived today (July 24), as promptly as it would from anywhere. All parts are exactly what they were supposed to be, as described, and exactly what was listed when I ordered them.

This order also shipped to me via the free shipping coupon code that was provided in the forums for XHELI.COM by name, and worked perfectly, saving me at least another $20 (above the $80 cost of the order).

It would be great if less things were listed when they are out of stock, but they are clearly marked as being such, and it didn't affect purchases, it just required some more comparison shopping of products.

I would like to thank XHeli for what has been a POSITIVE buying experience.. as people are quick to judge, but short to praise.

Will
gwillh is offline Find More Posts by gwillh
to remove ads between posts