HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2012, 01:43 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Discussion
Administration Hand Picks What Stories Media May Run

This is just about the most disturbing little poop nugget yet about the Obama administration.
Seems that as a condition of access they have managed to co-opt media companies into agreeing they will not run stories until/unless first vetted and edited by the Obama Administration.
Of course with most of the media already cheerleaders and lap dogs it is no wonder few noticed the difference.

http://cryptogon.com/?p=30517
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 24, 2012, 01:46 PM
Joined Aug 2011
751 Posts
Well some of the media. Fortunatly there are still sources out there that are not beholding to this administration... for now.
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Jul 24, 2012, 02:05 PM
United States, NC, Surf City
Joined Oct 2003
389 Posts
Apparently, there's nothing to see here, folks. This seems to be SOP for modern campaigns. I question not the ethics of the Obama and Romney campaigns, but those of the reporters who submit and sign away their 1st Amendment rights.

Interviews should be conducted only under two conditions: It's either on-the-record or off-the record! No in-between...
Bob HSG is offline Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Old Jul 24, 2012, 02:07 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,929 Posts
For a transparent President, there sure ain't much to see. In fact when I look at him I see nothing but a liar and a cheat.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jul 24, 2012, 02:45 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
For a transparent President, there sure ain't much to see. In fact when I look at him I see nothing but a liar and a cheat.
You can, but the drive by media didn't show it to you...
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 24, 2012, 03:00 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
Bingo.

When I read this story , "new era of openness and transparency" sort of echoed in my head.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira