Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 03, 2013, 03:29 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Mar 2007
782 Posts
Thanks

And what indication do I have to look at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwijnhov View Post
-0,2 -0,3 you have to try what gives the best result.
holco is offline Find More Posts by holco
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2013, 02:48 PM
Joined Feb 2009
562 Posts
what do you mean? Just place the gps arrow forward and try -0,2 and -0,3 see which one works best.
rwijnhov is offline Find More Posts by rwijnhov
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:13 PM
Joined Jul 2011
405 Posts
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with my ys-x6 Wifi, the wifi connects to a router that connects to the tablet. The problem is that I'm not getting a consistent connection, I'm getting "connection disconnected" from the CGS all the time, like 1 second of connection and 2 of connection lost... the wifi modem is getting a fixed blue light, my router is working ok and no problem with the tablet or phone.

- I've already tested the connections, all the connections seems ok (rembember that I get alternance between connection and no connection)

Any ideas so I can test it here?
Reginak is offline Find More Posts by Reginak
Old Mar 05, 2013, 11:52 PM
ZeroUAV
Australia, SA, Tarcoola
Joined Jul 2012
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginak View Post
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with my ys-x6 Wifi, the wifi connects to a router that connects to the tablet. The problem is that I'm not getting a consistent connection, I'm getting "connection disconnected" from the CGS all the time, like 1 second of connection and 2 of connection lost... the wifi modem is getting a fixed blue light, my router is working ok and no problem with the tablet or phone.

- I've already tested the connections, all the connections seems ok (rembember that I get alternance between connection and no connection)

take it easy , pls keep a distance between the router and wifi , and the phone ,

second , restart the wifi mode and your tablet ,
check the wifi mode Antenna was connection right or not ,

third , take a pic of wifi and wifi antenna , to me ,

any result ,let me know ,

peter
ise2012 is offline Find More Posts by ise2012
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 07, 2013, 05:00 AM
Joined Apr 2011
2 Posts
Tell me how to connect a mount for the camera. Tried to connect analog goes to Karai, digital at 760 (from the gyroscope Futaba) stands in the center, but is not the same and not the other does not respond to the deviation from the horizon. Can standard no this function or is there something in the settings to change? In the instructions that nothing found.
komar_zelek is offline Find More Posts by komar_zelek
Old Mar 08, 2013, 01:23 PM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Has anyone used the new GCS yet. I am flying a Y6 and the new GCS has gone away from defining the Craft type by number, and now they don't include a Y6 or an X8 at all in the menu choice.

I can't test at the moment as my YS-X6 is on its way back from ZeroUAV because I had it upgraded to the -P version.

Anyone have any ideas. Maybe Peter can answer. Do we need to set up a motor mix for the Y6 and the X8. If so can they post the mix table here for the Y6 and the X8.

Rob

Edit : ZeroUAV have modified the GCS's to include for the missing craft types
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Last edited by robone; Mar 14, 2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 09:30 AM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Feb 2011
321 Posts
Hi everyone,

someone, in the X4 thread suggested that I'm better buying a YS-X4 instead of the X6 because there is less issues with it and it flys more stable. I find that very odd but I have to admit after reading both threads it does sound exact. So at this point i'm quite confuse about it.

I want to replace my wookong in my S800 with it so this is why I figured that X6 is better?
bananawhiz is offline Find More Posts by bananawhiz
Old Mar 09, 2013, 10:34 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Obviously you are getting a better system using the YS-X6. That's why you pay more.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Mar 09, 2013, 01:08 PM
Joined Dec 2011
296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginak View Post
Hi,

I am considering buying this flight controller as an alternative to my DJI WKM and Naza FCs. I am trying to read as much about it as I can but I an still unclear on a couple of things and hoped that someone might be able to jump in and help me better understand some of this.

1). If the FC communicates to a tablet or Smart phone via WiFi why would someone need a router if the device already has a WiFi feature? It never occurred to me that someone could even hook up a router to their tablet (?)

2). I have heard that the user manual can be challanging due to a language barrier and wondered if this has been improved upon any recently for English speaking users.

3). I have heard that some people send their FC back to the factory for updates (as one person mentioned above). If I buy one of these I want to be sure that I am getting the latest so I wonder if their is a version number that I should be looking for.

I sure would be grateful to anyone who can help to get me off to a good start with some additional info. I hope to make some positive contributions to this thread as I become more familiar with the YS-XS flight controller and begin to shoot video!
rancherpete is offline Find More Posts by rancherpete
Old Mar 09, 2013, 04:47 PM
Joined Mar 2013
43 Posts
hello,

doens any body has the same problem?

i live in the netherland my declination is 0.72 east, but when i try to set any negative value like -0,7 it won''t accept and sets the value to 0,0.

and second question you only have to fill in the parameter define if you want to use a none standaard setup?

Thanks in
gatenkaas is offline Find More Posts by gatenkaas
Last edited by gatenkaas; Mar 09, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 04:56 PM
Joined Mar 2013
43 Posts
1). If the FC communicates to a tablet or Smart phone via WiFi why would someone need a router if the device already has a WiFi feature? It never occurred to me that someone could even hook up a router to their tablet (?)

You can use the tablet directly, but if you use a router you can get a range up to 300meter. (with only tablet 50meter)2).

I have heard that the user manual can be challanging due to a language barrier and wondered if this has been improved upon any recently for English speaking users.

I think the manual is not that bad you can read it your self download this pdf. http://www.zerouav.net/site_mag/UpLo...20V2.0.pdf.zip

3). I have heard that some people send their FC back to the factory for updates (as one person mentioned above). If I buy one of these I want to be sure that I am getting the latest so I wonder if their is a version number that I should be looking for.

if the serie number starts with 11xxx or a higher number you will have a updated version.

i'm also learning setting up for the first time as we speak :-)

regards,

Ruud
Old Mar 09, 2013, 05:03 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Mar 2007
782 Posts
Gebruik je wel punten? koma's werkt niet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatenkaas View Post
hello,

doens any body has the same problem?

i live in the netherland my declination is 0.72 east, but when i try to set any negative value like -0,7 it won''t accept and sets the value to 0,0.

and second question you only have to fill in the parameter define if you want to use a none standaard setup?

Thanks in
holco is offline Find More Posts by holco
Old Mar 09, 2013, 05:06 PM
Joined Mar 2013
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by holco View Post
Gebruik je wel punten? koma's werkt niet.
ja net getest maakt niet uit
Old Mar 09, 2013, 05:09 PM
Joined Dec 2011
296 Posts
Ruud: Many thanks for the information you provided above! I will download the manual and review it. Have you been happy with this flight controller over all? I shoot video and stills for high-end real estate. I have been doing so with WKM and Naza w/GPS but I would like to pursue the idea of using GPS way-points for the bigger projects. I know that I can do this with WKM but it seems to be a bit more cumbersome. Plus, I would just like to try a new product for comparison. I am also pissed off at DJI for promising way-points to me personally that they never honored, so my loyalty to them is now virtually nonexistent. Too many issues with all of their stuff including the S800, WKM, etc. Any other tips or resources that you want to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your help.
rancherpete is offline Find More Posts by rancherpete
Old Mar 09, 2013, 05:18 PM
Joined Mar 2013
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rancherpete View Post
Ruud: Many thanks for the information you provided above! I will download the manual and review it. Have you been happy with this flight controller over all? I shoot video and stills for high-end real estate. I have been doing so with WKM and Naza w/GPS but I would like to pursue the idea of using GPS way-points for the bigger projects. I know that I can do this with WKM but it seems to be a bit more cumbersome. Plus, I would just like to try a new product for comparison. I am also pissed off at DJI for promising way-points to me personally that they never honored, so my loyalty to them is now virtually nonexistent. Too many issues with all of their stuff including the S800, WKM, etc. Any other tips or resources that you want to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your help.
i looks like the link of the mamual doesn't work, but you can also find it at the first page of this tread.

uptill now i'm happy it's easy to install the units are larger then dij.
it will take a few days before i will start to fly because of waether, but as soon as i have tried i will let you know.
i can't compare it for you with DIJ because i haven't used thier multi rotor version only heli version.

regards,
Ruud