SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:18 AM
France, Bretagne, Combrit
Joined Mar 2005
324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by holco View Post
Any special deals for beta byers
While waiting, we can upgrade the firmware (released on January 9th...)

Release Date: January 9th, 2013
􀂾 YS-X6 Firmware version: 2012-11-11
􀂾 Quick Start Guide: 2012-12-28
What is new?
Firmware
* Control algorithm is altered making flying stability more perfect.

I just discovered it on the first page of this thread. Not available/visible on the ZeroUAV download page?

Marc
mlebret is offline Find More Posts by mlebret
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:17 AM
Joined May 2012
124 Posts
New Ground Station Software is released, please check out the "YS-X6 Release Tracking Notes" for further details. You can download the file in the first page of this thread or on the website: http://www.zerouav.net/kefu.aspx
Zero UAV is offline Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:05 AM
France, Bretagne, Combrit
Joined Mar 2005
324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero UAV View Post
New Ground Station Software is released, please check out the "YS-X6 Release Tracking Notes" for further details. You can download the file in the first page of this thread or on the website: http://www.zerouav.net/kefu.aspx
Application is missing in the PC GCS Zip file (first page of the thread) and OK from the ZeroUAV web page ...

Do you have some information about YS-X6-P? like time of release, upgrades offers, etc.

Thanks

Marc
mlebret is offline Find More Posts by mlebret
Old Jan 28, 2013, 05:45 AM
Joined Aug 2012
156 Posts
hi guys, here's some footage of me using followcam in the alps, i want to use it to make snowboard films.
It's a real pity that at the moment follow cam dosn't really work, as it does not follow alltitude! i had to do that manually, pretty hard if you want to ride fast!

ste foy drone test (2 min 49 sec)
whizz101 is offline Find More Posts by whizz101
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:52 AM
Joined Aug 2012
156 Posts
Tryed to open the new pc ground station software but the main file is missing!
Android version is ok
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:58 AM
Joined Aug 2012
156 Posts
Hello,
I am testing the follow me function on my YS 6. the video is above

The problem is the drone will not follow my altitude. I want the drone to stay 5meters above my phone altitude at all times. Is there a way to make this possible? My Galaxy S3 has a very accurate presure sensor which i'm sure could be used.

Also, When using follow me there is possibility to loose wifi reception, in this situation the drone will "back landing" to the launch point. This can be very bad on a mountain as the launch point could be several kilometers up hill. What we need is if wifi signal is lost that a new home location at the last known point of the phone.

Thanks for your time, tristan
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:37 PM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
551 Posts
Is there a problem with the FC

I had a problem with my FC or the throttle not responding resulting in a crash that damaged one of my camcorder and gimbal. I thought it was just pilot error, but recently I notice 3 other cases of the same problem. Is there a hidden problem that just randomly pops up?
richkphoto is offline Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:50 PM
Armenia, Yerevan
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Richkphoto can you tell me your aircraft configuration . tell me throttle values when aircraft take off. modes when your aircraft crash
ArturARM is offline Find More Posts by ArturARM
Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:40 PM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturARM View Post
Richkphoto can you tell me your aircraft configuration . tell me throttle values when aircraft take off. modes when your aircraft crash
It is a hex with Avroyo motors 2814, it had position hold engaged and I was move forward at about 10m high and about 50m infront of me when I stopped it shot uptoabout 15m with no throttle response. I returned to manual mode Throttle at about65% but it started flipping end over end and crashed. I had been flying it like this for over 4 months
richkphoto is offline Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:04 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Mar 2007
783 Posts
Is it possible to control the Zero UAV YS-X6 with only a Jeti Duplex 2.4EX RSAT2 Satellite Receiver (PPM) in combination with the Jeti DC-16 transmitter ?
holco is offline Find More Posts by holco
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:15 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richkphoto View Post
It is a hex with Avroyo motors 2814, it had position hold engaged and I was move forward at about 10m high and about 50m infront of me when I stopped it shot uptoabout 15m with no throttle response. I returned to manual mode Throttle at about65% but it started flipping end over end and crashed. I had been flying it like this for over 4 months
Have you sent your hj file to ZeroUAV support. It would be good for them to see this and maybe tell you what could have caused the crash. And if there is a problem, then they will know what the problem is so they can hopefully correct.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:58 PM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
TX with YS

Hy friends..i love this forum and i purchased the ys-x6 today and i work on that for all the day....in a hexacopter
i have a doubt... how can i configure my tx?
in the manual says fixed wind ( i think this is a airplane, right??? )
But in my DX18, when i set airplane, a lot of types appear to me..winelevon, flaperon, 2 aeleron, 2 rudder, 4 aileron, etc.....
how should i proceed??? cause i configure the android perfectly, but not align the channels.....i think the problem is in the radio......
thanks for attention
xande
cssmlinux is offline Find More Posts by cssmlinux
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:24 PM
RTF copters maker
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
YS-X6 is great !!!
YS X6 GPS HOLD (0 min 34 sec)
maximus-rc is online now Find More Posts by maximus-rc
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:23 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
YS X6 Did any one use other Radio TxRx than FUTABA. If I am not interested in using S-BUS why do I need FUTABA? I do not use AETR for Gimbal. Let me know details of your Radio system if you tried.
MultiPro is offline Find More Posts by MultiPro
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:06 PM
New Zealand, Wellington
Joined Jul 2012
67 Posts
Im using Graupner, only reason to use futaba is S-bus, Which is handy.

Can any one help me with setting up the two, three position switches. How do you set it up so that when you enter GPS Att on channel 5, Then be able to switch auto hover mode on and off. It seems like you cant use all three positions of the second switch because it would have to be in one of the modes. Eg, over righting GPS att, because it would have to be in auto hover, auto nag or go home mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
RyanMcCrae is offline Find More Posts by RyanMcCrae