HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:23 PM
Joined Mar 2012
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ise2012 View Post
hi , my friend , from your function limit pic , we can see the "velocity unlimited -Disale " show , the velocity is limited , so you can not change the speed . pls tell me your Serial number. we will Solve it , i am sorry , maybe something is wrong .

peter
Thanks, my serial number is 11063
korvy is offline Find More Posts by korvy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:29 AM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerouav View Post
The default working mode of WIFI is "Router Mode", but it can also support "Point-to-Point Mode", so if necessary, you can configurate WIFI between the different modes referring to the video.
Yes but you are referring to software called "Wifi config" in the video, can it be downloaded somewhere? I know i can log in with browser to 192.168.1.254 so no problem but would be convenient if you put that software to your website downloads section too, if the software is meant to be used to configure wifi module.

Thanks,

Kari
KariY is offline Find More Posts by KariY
Old Nov 16, 2012, 03:18 AM
Joined Mar 2012
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY View Post
Yes but you are referring to software called "Wifi config" in the video, can it be downloaded somewhere? I know i can log in with browser to 192.168.1.254 so no problem but would be convenient if you put that software to your website downloads section too, if the software is meant to be used to configure wifi module.

Thanks,

Kari
Hi, i mean download the firmware just released, and if necessary watch the instruction video(there is no WIFI Config software), sorry for that my expression is not clear.
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:07 AM
Philippines, Central Luzon, Marilao
Joined Jun 2008
566 Posts
hi guys been trying to connect my wifi to my android its very frustrating zerouav must make better instructions for it.
rukie is offline Find More Posts by rukie
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:12 AM
Joined Jun 2008
566 Posts
hi guys whats "wifi config software" described in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Mr-wstSz3as
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:24 AM
Joined May 2011
253 Posts
YS-X6 led module

So, please answer a question:
Solid red on external led module means? (in manual mode) sat lock or low voltage?
Thanks,
J
vr360 is offline Find More Posts by vr360
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:53 AM
Joined Jun 2008
566 Posts
hi zerouav. how can I connect my android directly to the craft without the router..please make effort to clear you installation instructions, you product is priced high and least you can do is provide clear instruction. you are using a software in your video whats that?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:41 AM
Joined Aug 2012
609 Posts
Blew an ESC today on my XM-6. The YS-X6 somehow just took over and Auto landed. WDF? I thought hexas don't have redundancy.... I knew something was up when I observed a wobble or two and TX throttle became unresponsive. Landed, and wind tipped it on landing. I can now confirm the new firmware works to cut the motors when tilted over.
Salocin is offline Find More Posts by Salocin
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:56 AM
France, Bretagne, Combrit
Joined Mar 2005
325 Posts
Just an update,

I moved my YS-X6 to my Hexa frame (custom made, avatar picture).

I had a first flight this morning with defaults settings and I'm happy with the stability.

I may upgrade firmware later next week.

Marc
mlebret is offline Find More Posts by mlebret
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:43 PM
YS-X6 Know why it crashes,blog
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Nov 2007
583 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukie View Post
hi guys whats "wifi config software" described in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Mr-wstSz3as
Please share Zero
Not listed in downloads
http://zerouav.net/kefu.aspx
Mr_westie is offline Find More Posts by Mr_westie
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:47 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_westie View Post
Please share Zero
Not listed in downloads
http://zerouav.net/kefu.aspx
Check 8 posts up! There's no wifi config software.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:49 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salocin View Post
Blew an ESC today on my XM-6. The YS-X6 somehow just took over and Auto landed. WDF? I thought hexas don't have redundancy.... I knew something was up when I observed a wobble or two and TX throttle became unresponsive. Landed, and wind tipped it on landing. I can now confirm the new firmware works to cut the motors when tilted over.
Sorry to hear your flip and esc lost but VERY GOOD to hear there's redundancy.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:41 PM
Malaysia
Joined Feb 2012
336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukie View Post
hi zerouav. how can I connect my android directly to the craft without the router..please make effort to clear you installation instructions, you product is priced high and least you can do is provide clear instruction. you are using a software in your video whats that?
Rukie, you need to turn on / setup hotspot on your phone (tethering). Set it up as what you've set on router (name & encryption settings).
neato4u is offline Find More Posts by neato4u
Old Nov 17, 2012, 03:55 PM
Mozambique, Maputo City, Maputo
Joined Sep 2012
38 Posts
Can't configure properly my new YS-X6

Hi, I recently moved from DJI-M to YS-X6 and put it on a larger frame (Hexa S6-PRO), but I am having so many problems to configure it when DJI was so easy to install and use.
First, because of the frame dimensions and ESCs without connectors, I had to do myself so many wiring extensions and connections because of the short wires from motors and to connect the ESCs cables to a power distribution board. I am suspecting now that all these connections, if not well soldered, could have introduced electric resistances that could affect motor performance and smooth working. Actually now when I put the YS-X6 in GPS mode, the motors only start at more or less 50% of throttle and even so, some of them start before than others. As soon as I move past 50%, immediately the motors' speed increases to 100%, so most of the upper part of the throttle run is unresponsive. Going back with a small movement of the throttle below 50% the motors almost stop.
I think I have done all the steps recommended by the manual as radio calibration, ESC stroke calibration, compass calibration (this last with not very good results actually), etc...
I positioned the IMU on a plate below the main control and it is completely surrounded by ESC's and Power board's wires. I don't know if this could produce some magnetic effects on it, because I cannot do a successful compass calibration.
I put two videos on you tube about these problems:
YS-X6 test (14 min 55 sec)

YS-X6 extremely fast increase motors' speed (7 min 43 sec)

I have got other gimbal stabilization problems, but the first two problems make it really dangerous to do a test fly.
Any comment and suggestion highly appreciated.
archet is offline Find More Posts by archet
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:49 PM
Armenia, Yerevan
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
hello Archet !!!
You no purpose to change DJI WKM to ZERO YS-X6, I changed it and until yet cann't fly stabil.
ArturARM is offline Find More Posts by ArturARM