SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:11 PM
Suspended Account
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jul 2012
33 Posts
Discussion
Walkera Mini CP 3D Flybarless RC Helicopter

i like mini one which can fly indoor or outdoor.This helicopter, Walkera Newest 3D Flybarless 3-Axis gyro MINI CP, will bring me to transitioning pilots a more powerful, agile and capable collective pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master aerobatics without any difficulty. i got the Walkera Newest 3D Flybarless 3-Axis gyro MINI CP will have great fun indoor and outdoor, and will be full of expection for more powful function, as the built-in telemetry which is very safe to fly and the upgrade on line of the receiver which is more helpful .
do you love mini helicopter? come on share with us

.Name: 11.png
Views: 69
Size: 119.2 KB
Description:
glybytony is offline Find More Posts by glybytony
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:12 PM
Suspended Account
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jul 2012
33 Posts
US$ 159.97
Features:
- The flybarless design characterizes low power loss and great improvements in efficiency
- Sophisticated 3-Axis gyro flybarless stabilization system automatically adjusts the controls for stable flight
- Highly developed low voltage drive system provides a green, environmentally friendly and safe power solution
- Mini size helicopter for indoors, providing 5-6 minutes of flight time after a full charge
- Telemetry of Temperature and voltage, and program upgrading online become available when working with standard transmitter DEVO-8S
glybytony is offline Find More Posts by glybytony
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2012
16 Posts
yeah i like mini heli, its delicate and easy to control it
vivicky is offline Find More Posts by vivicky
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:01 PM
Joined Dec 2004
920 Posts
just began flying this today, on a brushless setup.

Have to say far and away the best heli i've ever owned and flown.

I tend to crash alot trying new stunts and learning to fly inverted etc. i literally crashed 20 times today and the only damage was cracked canopy and crack landing gear. Taped them both with scotch tape and good as new.

The crashes i had some where very very hard into pavement, cement, a car, indoor a wooden chair, etc.

The thing is MAJOR tough. I love it --- it flies great. But i can't figure out how to change the 3 Axis gyro other than the rudder part. I want to make the cyclic more responsive to roll faster, but unlike the V120D02 it does not have dials for that, nor can i find the setting in the DeVention Tx. The telemetry on it is very cool with battery voltage and motor temp. And the touch screen and "mini" size of the Devo 6s Tx is also quite cool, almost don't even need a neck strap anymore the Tx is so light and small in the hands.

If i loved my V120D02 then I am head over heels nuts for the Mini CP.

In this day alone i've become a far more proficient flyer than i used to be, just because 100% of my fear is gone having to crash and then be down for an 1hr or 2 repairing shiz. Not any more. I crashed alot today and then by end of day i was getting really good at inverted hovering and slowly flying about -- crashing less already.

WOW. I bought a ton of spares, but looks like i won't really be needing them. I just finished swapping to the metal head parts... pic below....

I'll try to get some vids on youtube show how great this little heli flies -- its actually very visible too -- flying in front of my 2 acre yard with house in middle -- she is FAST and agile and i actually could get further away and still be comfortable flying than i can with V120D02 which is a far amount bigger, albeit both are tiny helis.

Also -- tail holds amazingly well, its rock solid --- this is a brushed motor-driven tail? r u kidding me ? i'm amazed.
WRXronald is offline Find More Posts by WRXronald