HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by clandestoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:13 PM
USA, NY, Middletown
Joined May 2008
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
Sold
Great Planes Ultimate Bipe w/ 3.2 First Place Engine

I have for sale a kit built Great Planes Ultimate Bipe that I am selling for a friend.

The plane flys like it's on rails and is in excellent conditiion. It comes with a 3.2 First Place Engine; the airframe has only 4 flights, but the engine has about 3 gallons of fuel through it. It was previously mounted on a Patty Wagstaff Extra.

It has Hitec 645MG servos (1-Rudder, 4-Ailerons) 2-5625 (Elevators) , and a 2.4 Futaba receiver, and RX battery (should be changed).

He is asking $900 or a resonable offer for it.

I live in Orange County, NY and travel between Middletown, NY, Wappingers Falls, NY and Totowa, NJ a few days a week traveling on NY-I84, NY-I87, and NJ-23 & NJ-I287, I can meet anywhere along those routes.

I also travel to the Bronx, NY and can meet there as well. Sorry but shipping is not available.

Please PM me with any questions as I DO NOT check the ad on a daily basis.
clandestoy is online now Find More Posts by clandestoy
Last edited by clandestoy; Aug 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Lowered Price
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread