HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 23, 2012, 07:47 PM
Keith Thomas
United States, NM, Portales
Joined Feb 2010
1,044 Posts
Discussion
Out of stock notification....why so long to refund???

Last Thursday I placed an order for a Gens Ace 12s battery. Everything was fine ....for about an hour then I received an Out of stock notifcation. I opened a ticket and just asked for a refund to my PayPal account.

I was told it would take 5 to 10 days to refund the money.

My question is why does it take up to 10 days to return the money....and by the way your site still shows the battery in stock.

Thanks,

Keith
keithtsr is online now Find More Posts by keithtsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:02 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
Hello keithtsr,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.
Nitro_Gary is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Gary
Old Jul 25, 2012, 09:53 AM
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Joined May 2008
349 Posts
That has been my biggest gripe about HobbyPartz.com and why I rarely purchase anything from them anymore. They are constantly out of stock on almost everything I want to order even though their website says the items are in stock. HobbyPartz prices are great, but what good is that when you can't buy anything due to it being out of stock?
Oldgzr is offline Find More Posts by Oldgzr
Old Aug 01, 2012, 02:40 PM
Keith Thomas
United States, NM, Portales
Joined Feb 2010
1,044 Posts
Sorry I have not responded earlier....under the weather.

I did hear back from Hobby Partz and did get my refund....and it was a lot quicker than 10 days.....Thank you Nitro Gary.

I do think (and hope) Nitro Planes is/will work on their customer service. I will continue to do business with them. They really do have great products and dang good prices.....Gens Ace and Sky Lipos and hard to beat. I did finally break down and get some nano techs....I hope if they are half as good as Gens or Skys I should be good but for sure I would much rather have Nitro's stuff!

Thanks again,
Keith
keithtsr is online now Find More Posts by keithtsr