HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:52 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
For Sale
New Trex 500 build from Hk Csrbon walls most everytng Align Spartan Futaba 300 w Lipo

Wanting to keep it now seeing it built))

Including AR700 and lipo and spartan and S9650 and new Align esc good Align motor stout main blocks etc. Spare parts included. True BNF.

Basically everything is brand new other than the spartan gyro and motor and which are really still pretty new.

I wanted to make all purple and whit with white canopy i just never got a canopy.

The landing skids have big triangle Purple rubber stoppers. They help! Def a lifer on those.- to match the purple sheathing for the servos. I was gonna do all white and purple with purple markers on the white blades. never got the white canopy.

Align TT gears with 2 extra front TT gear and extra Align NIP front TT gear set. Other spares like new plastic spare head pieces(this is metal head but itll work to replace both sides. Other spare screws. IM still finishing build Ill add a finished pic soon. Should be finished before weekend.

Align Head
Align main shaft
DnB Neon paddles
Align tail boom,
Align TT,
Align bearing(new so still has to be set),
Align boom braces and slider collars and pushrod
Align metal mid stab holder
Align motor mount
Align black tall Align motor chrome one is gone.
Align New ESC
Align wire straps X3
Tarrot metal pitch lever
Tarrot Main blocks
Align servo mounts

New Ar6115 newer elite speKtrum receiver.

Spartan Gyro(the best) -Also have GY 401 if you prefer)

Futaba S9650 digital tail servo (awesome servo)

Futaba S9650 clone brand new very smooth. Actaul clone. You can switch the S9650 gears.

It will be all sheathed out and built gyro and all then broke down for shipping. Im doing everything proffesional with gyro metal pad. You can pop 3m strip and glue if you want.grey 3m does good. Align ESC done normal pro style and sheathed and strapped to motor rib guard.

and 15 to ship money order only or pay as gift.

It's never been built so nothing wrong I checked everything. I can include a few other extras. This is everything you need for bnf Trex 500. I will include the outrage 3000 instead of 2650 zippy and some extras if someone sends mo or pays as gift and I will include a brand new longer distance eflite Ar6115 the new dsm2 rx.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Jul 24, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 03:08 AM
United States, TX, Huntsville
Joined Oct 2011
202 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
how much
sonnier00 is offline Find More Posts by sonnier00
Old Jul 23, 2012, 07:14 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Feel free to post a better deal This is everything for Trex 500 bnf all new with good eflite rx with great electronics and a good lipo to get you goin. I'll throw in the second 6 cell for 10 more.
I think I might have to install electronics and slap together for pics to sell this oh well.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian