HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by King of Plane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hurts so good!
Joined May 2008
233 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Sold
small toy electric outboard motor and it runs

Miniature electric outboard motor. I have had this little plastic Mercury outboard motor kicking around in my drawer for 10 years now. I never had a use for it and thought someone else might. It runs on 3 volts but might spin up faster with a single lipo. Might be easily converted to brushless but I didnt want to poke holes in the sticker to remove a couple screws that aid in holding the case together. I dont even have a miniature boat to mount it on. Approximately 4.5 inches tall. 15 dollars postage paid in the Continental 48 states.
King of Plane is offline Find More Posts by King of Plane
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2012, 09:50 PM
United States, CA, Santa Rosa
Joined Oct 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'll take it. I don't know how to PM you, so take this as my reply if you will. I've been looking for this item for quite a while.
Longrider33 is offline Find More Posts by Longrider33
Old Jul 22, 2012, 10:08 PM
Hurts so good!
Joined May 2008
233 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrider33 View Post
I'll take it. I don't know how to PM you, so take this as my reply if you will. I've been looking for this item for quite a while.
Well it is yours then.

I have had it in my nightstand drawer for a decade it's no wonder you couldn't find it.
King of Plane is offline Find More Posts by King of Plane
Closed Thread