SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 22, 2012, 03:38 PM
Joined Apr 2012
537 Posts
Discussion
Super Voodoo, yes or no?

The Super Voodoo sure looks like a nice improvement over Riley Wooten's remarkable design. No having to cut those difficult square holes in the ribs for the spar and a center rib instead of a built up center section. But what kind of fuel cell/bladder is it designed to take? Anyone have improvements on the Super Voodoo design?
tigreflyer is offline Find More Posts by tigreflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 06:43 AM
Joined Nov 2008
290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigreflyer View Post
The Super Voodoo sure looks like a nice improvement over Riley Wooten's remarkable design. No having to cut those difficult square holes in the ribs for the spar and a center rib instead of a built up center section. But what kind of fuel cell/bladder is it designed to take? Anyone have improvements on the Super Voodoo design?
No improvements but here's the plan blown up to 100% in a pdf.

It's a bit blurry but should be useful still.

I believe that the design used the old "Babies Pacifier" as a tank. These are still available cheaply apparently. Rather than paying bigtime over the counter try an online combat supplier.

Ray
locktite401 is offline Find More Posts by locktite401
Old Jul 23, 2012, 03:32 PM
Joined Apr 2012
537 Posts
Now that's a FINE looking fast combat plane! Light, strong, fast! TY very much!
tigreflyer is offline Find More Posts by tigreflyer