Skywalker 90% Total FPV Setup
Selling my Skywalker FPV Setup which is 90% ready to go. You just need a Battery, Camera, Video Transmitter and a RC-RX - everything else is included. List below - check the pictures.
I only flew it a couple times (6-7 flights), but the Skywalker is clearly designed for long range and I barely get to a place where I can do that here in SoCal. Most of the time I am going to a local field with narrow turns, etc. The Skywalker needs range :-)
Anyway, I put some efforts into the Skywalker and that's why I sell it as a complete system because it's almost not possible to remove the individual parts.
This is a good 2nd FPV system after you had some experience with a Skysurfer or similar smaller aircraft.
The cockpit is designed for the GoPro and a ImmersionRC 600mw V2 Transmitter (not included - either one).
I designed to have the electrical circuits between FPV and Power Gear separated. So the ESC is powering the motor only, while the UBEC provides power to all the FPV gear. I used a 4S 5000mAh for Power and a 2S 3200mAh for the FPV components (both not included either).
For better recognition there are two high beam flashing LED (1W each) installed Flytron).One white one on top of the tail and one red one on the bottom. They are controlled via RC channels (On/Off).
- Skywalker V6 - 2012 Edition
- Fuselage extra strengthen with additional carbon fiber
- Turnigy Trust 55A ESC - never got warm - a real workhorse
- Turnigy 7A Low RF Noise UBEC
- Both have EC3 Connectors (!)
- AX 2814 Motor - plenty of power
- 2x 9x7 Props (One mounted)
- 4x Corona DS929MG Digital Metal Servos
- 2x Flytron 1W LED Flasher (Red and White). Boards are linked, so they can be controlled from one RC Channel.
- Aluminium Landing Gear - only used for landing - take off is within 12ft - full throttle.
- Also included a rear landing gear - but never hooked up or used.
- Safe GoPro Mount - The GoPro will not fall out but I secured it additional with straps.
- Access door with rare earth magnets embedded
- ON/OFF Switch for UBEC on one side and the DragonCommander Switch on the other side.
The wings are covered with special "Predator" foil that gives the wings extra strength (5mil). The lower cockpit section is covered in 10mil spec foil. Gives extra strength and stability.
- DragonOSD V2
- DragonOSD GPS with Toroid ring embedded - locks in less then 10s anytime
- DragonCommander Wireless Board (of course :-D)
- DragonLink Antenna embedded into the fuselage (NOT INCLUDED: DRAGONLINK SYSTEM - just to be clear - it's just the antenna)
- Custom Cabling that connects the plane via one cable to the cockpit where Camera and Transmitter reside. I will include the pin out of course.
- I also will include a GoPro cable that connects to the custom cable adapter and a ImmersionRC compatible Video Transmitter... plug and play solution :-)
There is some dirt/damage/scratches on the tail since I never took off with the rear landing gear.
I invested over $650 in this plane (not including hours + shipping fees). I am asking $550 shipped CONUS for it or best offer.
Btw, The wings are currently glued together - for shipment I need to separate them, just FYI - I will try to separate them as smooth as possible, however they might be some glue "rash" on the wings afterwards. Just FYI!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Best FPV Platform : Skywalker V5 vs Skywalker X8 Wing||asaak||FPV Talk||14||Feb 16, 2013 03:56 AM|
|Question||What beginner fpv skywalker setup||spikee||FPV Talk||5||Dec 28, 2011 08:45 PM|
|For Sale||Skywalker FPV setup – Tested and proven system.||chancesAU||FPV Equipment (FS/W)||4||Apr 04, 2011 05:04 AM|