SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Yellow Baron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
0.9g retracts
3" from insanity, 2' from the computer ,Richford, Tioga county, Southern Tier, New York, U.S., North American Continent, Northern hemisphere, Earth, The Sol System, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe, The Current Dimension, Your Selected Realm of Reality.
Joined Dec 2006
1,946 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Wanted
HP 1120c printer (or any straight path printer)

I am looking for an HP 1120C printer with cables, software (although I think that can be downloaded from HP's site) and cartridges.

I am also open to any other printers with a straight through path that can also print up to 13x19 'Super B' sizes. I want to attempt printing on 1/32" balsa and large pieces of paper for some of my own design micro planes.
Yellow Baron is offline Find More Posts by Yellow Baron
to remove ads between posts