HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by w1indse7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 09:52 AM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Sold
LPU - Parkzone S.E.5a BNF $110.00

Hi,

I am have a ParkZone S.E.5a BNF for sale. Its in excellent condition, no crashes or repairs. Comes with the parkzone 3s 1800mah Lipo thats in excellent conditon with probably only 20 cycles on it, no puffiness at all, perfectly balanced(not pictured). Receiver is a hobbyking DSM2 micro that works absolutely perfect and has been trouble free since day one. It has very light bumps and bruises here and there from normal use. The decals for some reason have decided to start lifting and flaking off as seen in the photos. Those can be replaced for $6 if your LHS has them. The battery compartment door is missing, but does not effect the flight at all. The battery gets strapped in with two large velcro straps and is very secure. Please let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions. LPU only, cannot ship, and I am not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks!
w1indse7 is offline Find More Posts by w1indse7
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread