HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by LCS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 09:35 AM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
For Sale
Rossi 65 ABC R/C Speed Pattern Engine with In Flight Mixture Control

Rossi 65 ABC R/C Speed / Pattern Engine with In Flight Mixture Control

This is an extremely hard to find Rossi 65 ABC Speed with rear intake, rear exhaust and in flight mixture control. This is the airplane version with the disc valve intake, NOT THE DUCTED FAN VERSION. It comes with the factory straight pipe header that is un cut. MACS Products has headers and tuned pipes for this engine. These engines were brought in very limited quantities when I worked for Robbe USA who was the importer back in the 1980ís. This is the ultimate engine for you go fast pattern fans. It turns a Rev-Up 11-7 at 17,500 on the ground and will hit well over 18K in the air. It has the optional in-flight mixture control. The engine has 6 flights on it for testing about 25 years ago and it is in perfect shape.

I am asking $145 shipped fully insured. Paypal payment preferred. Any questions please contact me at qm4020@yahoo.com - Thanks Lewis
LCS is offline Find More Posts by LCS
to remove ads between posts