HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 06:44 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,913 Posts
Discussion
EPP 3D Planes

Been busy with epp planes this week.. cut out three, two 3d planes and a park jet that should be pretty cool and still have another 3d plane to cut out of my own soon. Been having fun flying the slicko kit mostly since i got it but dusted off the back up crack yak i made out of 1.3lb epp to try some power set up stuff. First time flying a crack yak in over a month but it flys well,i cut one out of depron to and that seems to be my favorite. Looking forward to finishing up the stuff im building and getting more flying in... i need to fly more than a couple packs a week here and there. Should have time to get plenty of flying in in a another week and get the current stuff finished.

Flying The Back Up Crack Yak EPP 3D Plane (5 min 17 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts