Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Nov 23, 2012, 03:48 AM
Parkflyer Extraordinaire
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Feb 2009
95 Posts
The Sea Vixen has finally been released http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...00mm_PNF_.html

Youtube video here>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wmRHqFLM#at=11
FltLtBiggles is offline Find More Posts by FltLtBiggles
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2012, 03:59 AM
Geez That's A Big Fly
Australia, WA, Parkerville
Joined Sep 2011
1,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agedflier View Post
The way things are at the moment with HK>.you might be advised to talk to the Easter Bunny..My recent order has been "lost" (posted24Oct) and Singpost and HK have no idea where it is...In the mean time being a new flier Im grounded thru lack of power.
I tell ya what Singpost is extremely slow, it took them over 2 weeks to deliver to Perth and that is meant to be express....... HobbyKing need to dump Singpost "they are too slow"....

Shaun.
Banjofrog is offline Find More Posts by Banjofrog
Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:03 AM
Oslo, Norway
Joined Jul 2002
84 Posts
Ordered. And... here's a buddy code for pretty decent savings: http://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?c...C-90A7A5BAE322

// CyCrow
CyCrow is offline Find More Posts by CyCrow
Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:56 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
Just thought 'd share the pro-mo video off of the Tube and to be honest it's one of the best i've seen on HK's channel,so well done boys and thanks to the Durafly boys for putting us out of our misery.

HobbyKing Product Video - Durafly D.H.110 Sea Vixen EDF Jet w/Retracts 1000mm (PNF) (2 min 41 sec)
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:05 AM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Motherwell
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO waiting for this to go to HK UK or DE
Paramanic is offline Find More Posts by Paramanic
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:17 AM
United Kingdom, England, Sudbury
Joined Oct 2004
163 Posts
Anxiously awaiting UK arrival here too!!! and the warehouse is only 10 miles down the road!
union1 is offline Find More Posts by union1
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:24 AM
Joined Dec 2008
69 Posts
WOW'!!!!.... I've watched that promo vids like 10 times n falling more for the Vixen. That vids over the bay is superb. Really puts the Vixen in its environment. Well done with the vids Scott n team. Oh and on the release of the vixen too. Superb performance. Super cool sexy fox...errrr Vixen.. My vamp is gonna have a playmate. Hehe. Now when is my PayPal gonna be updated? It's been 3 days since I made the money transfer.....haiz......
maxcarbon is offline Find More Posts by maxcarbon
Last edited by maxcarbon; Nov 23, 2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:33 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
Not sure what happened to my first video but here you go it's up again now.

Durafly D.H.110 Sea Vixen EDF Jet w/Retracts 1000mm (PNF) (2 min 41 sec)

Like i said before it's still one of the best videos i've seen come onto the HK YouTube channel and it had to be of our Sea Vixen didn't it,so thanks to the HK boys for going the extra mile on this one.
Last edited by startazz; Nov 23, 2012 at 05:41 AM.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:33 AM
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by union1 View Post
Anxiously awaiting UK arrival here too!!! and the warehouse is only 10 miles down the road!
lucky you.... i live in central scotland ... anychance picking one up driving up here and flying with me :P?
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:44 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramanic View Post
lucky you.... i live in central scotland ... anychance picking one up driving up here and flying with me :P?
Well if he can't i'm only 40 miles away so i could see what i could do for you,but you will have to meet me half way.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:53 AM
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
Well if he can't i'm only 40 miles away so i could see what i could do for you,but you will have to meet me half way.
well am only 362miles from norwich...meet in middle is ...Ripon..
DEAL :P
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:28 AM
Joined Dec 2011
134 Posts
Would this model have detachable wings for easy transport?
sonnydc is offline Find More Posts by sonnydc
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:31 AM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Mar 2012
336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjofrog View Post
I tell ya what Singpost is extremely slow, it took them over 2 weeks to deliver to Perth and that is meant to be express....... HobbyKing need to dump Singpost "they are too slow"....

Shaun.
My bit of advice is NEVER use the singpost option. Pay the little bit more and use EMS. I only ever use EMS when buying a plane, for little orders (like the 5 free flight models I bought to give my kids from santa) I use registered. I will never use singpost after just one dealing. My issue was HK sent it singpost even though I never ticked the option, so now it is EMS for planes.

Now to the vixen, damn I wish I had the money. Fun fact, the micro mig 15 from E-flite that I forgot I ordered 3-4 months ago, and I always honour an order. Costs the same bloody price as this, bloody ridiculous isn't it. I am so very tempted to say I don't want the mig and buy this, I even have the right batteries and a spare rx.

But alas it will have to wait until the new year now. Very nice plane HK, great job. Now get build me a new twin lol.
Spudz27 is offline Find More Posts by Spudz27
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:33 AM
Sherbrooke Qc
Joined May 2006
2,286 Posts
Looks even better in the air than in the original intro video.
Great job Scot and team.
Michael Richards is offline Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:58 AM
Geez That's A Big Fly
Australia, WA, Parkerville
Joined Sep 2011
1,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudz27 View Post
My bit of advice is NEVER use the singpost option. Pay the little bit more and use EMS. I only ever use EMS when buying a plane, for little orders (like the 5 free flight models I bought to give my kids from santa) I use registered. I will never use singpost after just one dealing. My issue was HK sent it singpost even though I never ticked the option, so now it is EMS for planes.

Now to the vixen, damn I wish I had the money. Fun fact, the micro mig 15 from E-flite that I forgot I ordered 3-4 months ago, and I always honour an order. Costs the same bloody price as this, bloody ridiculous isn't it. I am so very tempted to say I don't want the mig and buy this, I even have the right batteries and a spare rx.

But alas it will have to wait until the new year now. Very nice plane HK, great job. Now get build me a new twin lol.
Hey ya Spudz, ummm I did choose EMS and they sent it via Singpost and it is not the first time either.

As for the Vixen, I shall wait for flight reports and for Aust Warehouse.
Banjofrog is offline Find More Posts by Banjofrog
Closed Thread