to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:13 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorhan View Post
anyone using a naza on this care to share their gains? i can,t seem to tame mine down...thanks..rob m
No..
But i will use it on my FPV round tube soon.
Dialfonzo is offline Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:44 PM
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
No..
But i will use it on my FPV round tube soon.

And how did Dialfonzo get a plus?
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:08 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
And how did Dialfonzo get a plus?
($)
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 13, 2012, 12:43 AM
Some call me the other guy!
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,427 Posts
Hahahah!
Yep, I can't see how to get it. I just did!
DoctorAudio is online now Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Old Oct 15, 2012, 08:59 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
I am a bit embarrassed & I’m hoping that I haven’t made a bad mistake, I ordered & paid $78 inc. Shipping for a DiaLFonZo DJISpider Quad from a website called “myrcbuild.com” & it showed as shipped on the 12th September. It is now almost 5 weeks later & I have not received it, I have ordered quite a bit from all over the world & it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery to the UK & usually only 2 weeks from US, I have contacted my Post Office & UK Customs but they say they have nothing for me. What makes me even more worried is that now when I go to myrcbuild.com the website has gone, replaced with a white page & a message “Hello All due to the long delay I have had in getting part out. I am closing the store until I can catch up on orders. For now this means no new customers no new orders. If you just need repair parts email me info@myrcbuild.com”.

I feel even more stupid after reading through this whole thread over the weekend & realizing that I could probably have just ordered directly from Dialfonzo through RCGroups.

At this stage I am just hoping that I can get my money back, especially as after waiting so long & just wanting to get into the air as soon as possible & having all the other parts needed (motors, ESC's, FC, etc) I have just ordered another frame from the UK.
I emailed myrcbuild.com last week but so far no response, I did pay with PayPal so I think that covers me but I have never had to use that before. I have sent another email today & I was thinking that if I don’t get a response within the next 24-48hours I will have to go down the PayPal route or should I do that now anyway?

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:05 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress View Post
I am a bit embarrassed & I’m hoping that I haven’t made a bad mistake, I ordered & paid $78 inc. Shipping for a DiaLFonZo DJISpider Quad from a website called “myrcbuild.com” & it showed as shipped on the 12th September. It is now almost 5 weeks later & I have not received it, I have ordered quite a bit from all over the world & it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery to the UK & usually only 2 weeks from US, I have contacted my Post Office & UK Customs but they say they have nothing for me. What makes me even more worried is that now when I go to myrcbuild.com the website has gone, replaced with a white page & a message “Hello All due to the long delay I have had in getting part out. I am closing the store until I can catch up on orders. For now this means no new customers no new orders. If you just need repair parts email me info@myrcbuild.com”.

I feel even more stupid after reading through this whole thread over the weekend & realizing that I could probably have just ordered directly from Dialfonzo through RCGroups.

At this stage I am just hoping that I can get my money back, especially as after waiting so long & just wanting to get into the air as soon as possible & having all the other parts needed (motors, ESC's, FC, etc) I have just ordered another frame from the UK.
I emailed myrcbuild.com last week but so far no response, I did pay with PayPal so I think that covers me but I have never had to use that before. I have sent another email today & I was thinking that if I don’t get a response within the next 24-48hours I will have to go down the PayPal route or should I do that now anyway?

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.
Hi,

No you did it right by ordering it from Luis at www.myrcbuild.com.
He cut and sell my frame design too.

Long story short.. At first when i didn't have anything to cut but full of idea for frame, i found him.
He accept to cut my design and sell them.
We are friend now (well.. Canada - Texas relation) and it will continue.

Luis have a bad month.. lot lot lot of work at his day job and that's why he stopped his website for a while.

I even have hard time contact him myself because of all that.
And normaly we talk together daily.

I will email him right away..

I am sure he shipped the frame if you got an email saying so.
Maybe it's lost in the mail, he will take care of you for sure.

Sorry for all that..

Eric Nantel (DiaLFonZo)
info@dialfonzo-copter.com
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

No you did it right by ordering it from Luis at www.myrcbuild.com.
He cut and sell my frame design too.

Long story short.. At first when i didn't have anything to cut but full of idea for frame, i found him.
He accept to cut my design and sell them.
We are friend now (well.. Canada - Texas relation) and it will continue.

Luis have a bad month.. lot lot lot of work at his day job and that's why he stopped his website for a while.

I even have hard time contact him myself because of all that.
And normaly we talk together daily.

I will email him right away..

I am sure he shipped the frame if you got an email saying so.
Maybe it's lost in the mail, he will take care of you for sure.

Sorry for all that..

Eric Nantel (DiaLFonZo)
info@dialfonzo-copter.com
Thank you very much for fast reply & your help is much appreciated, you have made me feel a lot better already.

I did send another email to info@myrcbuild.com today only a few hours ago.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:17 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
Thank you very much for fast reply & your help is much appreciated, you have made me feel a lot better already.

I did send another email to info@myrcbuild.com today only a few hours ago.
I sent the email too.
I have other way to contact him (other email and skype)

But he reply very slow even to me..
Very hard time for him right now.

I will wait for his reply (which should be in the day)
But what would be the best for you.. Refund or another frame..?
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:35 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
I sent the email too.
I have other way to contact him (other email and skype)

But he reply very slow even to me..
Very hard time for him right now.

I will wait for his reply (which should be in the day)
But what would be the best for you.. Refund or another frame..?
I would like a refund please, I have just bought a new frame from the UK this weekend & really need the money to cover that.

Thank you for your help, I was very stressed before I speak to you.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 10:34 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
I would like a refund please, I have just bought a new frame from the UK this weekend & really need the money to cover that.

Thank you for your help, I was very stressed before I speak to you.
Ok then.
I could have arrange something with Luis so i can send you another one.
But for a refund i will wait to know what Luis will do.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 10:57 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Ok then.
I could have arrange something with Luis so i can send you another one.
But for a refund i will wait to know what Luis will do.
OK, thank you for your help.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,755 Posts
Quote:
OK, thank you for your help.
But don't worry...
I am taking care of that.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:12 AM
Joined Nov 2010
745 Posts
Hello just checking over my email and .. find your message and eric's

First of all I'm sorry you have not received the frame..

From tracking it looks like it left the US on 14th Sep. after that we cannot track it any further.

It would have been nice to let me know earlier ..that you where still waiting..for it.

Here is what I would like to do..

1. I just got off the phone with the USPS ..( usually they are not much help) but I just wanted to get a quote from them.. as its been a while since anything got delayed. ( they quoted me 2week up to a 2 Months for delivery of first class mail)

2. Some History and performance.. ( yes on average it take 10days for me to ship most places in the world..say ( France, UK.. AU.. longer to some other places)

3. More detail history.. in 2years.. I have only had 2 packages delayed that long. One was held here locally by local post and only after I contact them did it start to show tracking info even thought they claim they did not have it. One was France.. and I ship a second frame and it finally show up buyer getting the new one same week as the old one :-(

4. Refund.

So I understand that you have already purchased a second frame, again it would have been nice to have been given more heads up.. on the problem.

Not sure if you did and I totally missed it as the last few weeks have been crazy for me.

But given the USPS quote on delivery .. will you agree to a refund less shipping.. 7 days from now?

I know you have been waiting for a long time..I would give you full refund if I had not shipped anything.. but currently our problem is with Delivery service. I can offer you that as solution.. Hope it is except-able to you.

Thanks.
flyhigh300 is offline Find More Posts by flyhigh300
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
wasaga beach ont canada
Joined Jan 2004
347 Posts
nebstress, kudos to luis for being upfront about possible delays. most places would keep on taking orders that might not get filled for a month or more. i have 3 of these guys frames & despite being in canada i ordered 2 from lewis & 1 from eric. both these guys are some of the best on this site. the service & quality are top notch from either . these frames are a real work of art & well worth the wait imho... thanks again eric & luis...rob m
rmorhan is offline Find More Posts by rmorhan
RCG Plus Member