HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 30, 2012, 10:52 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,481 Posts
Make like he wants it, that stuff is so small it will fit inside the frame!
I think the braces should be about 1cm longer.
DoctorAudio is offline Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 10:53 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,481 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Hi ..!
Lot of developpement.. i go away for an evening and fond a lot of post.. that's good.

Ok what do you like most on that arm your pointing me to ?
The shape, the fact that it have reinforcement in the middle.. ?
(Just to know what you need)

As for the center plates.. More FPV space .. ok
But we have to keep in mind that it will not be able to carry the same weight a full size can.. lol

Eric Nantel
info@dialfonzo-copter.com
did you look at the parts?
DoctorAudio is offline Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:41 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorAudio View Post
Make like he wants it, that stuff is so small it will fit inside the frame!
I think the braces should be about 1cm longer.
Brace..?
No i came back from a family meal yesterday night, and see all that.
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:02 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Brace..?
No i came back from a family meal yesterday night, and see all that.
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Last edited by jsflyrv; Oct 01, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:57 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,481 Posts
Yes , I am talking about the side braces.
DoctorAudio is offline Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:59 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Let's move that discussion over HERE

Thanks..
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 02, 2012, 07:26 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
Can you give me some information about how you would like your center plates..?
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 02, 2012, 07:33 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Can you give me some information about how you would like your center plates..?
You have had a couple good design sketches, so what looks good to you would be fine. The last drawing you posted looks good, may be not quite so much cut out of the bottom plate.
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:09 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
You have had a couple good design sketches, so what looks good to you would be fine. The last drawing you posted looks good, may be not quite so much cut out of the bottom plate.
Ok.. played a bit with the arms this morning...
I will rework the center later.

For the landing.. go or no go..
I found them a bit weird... myself
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:45 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Ok.. played a bit with the arms this morning...
I will rework the center later.

For the landing.. go or no go..
I found them a bit weird... myself
Looking good..... Just plain 1" or 1.25" hex nut stand offs would
be ok for landing gear. Leave that up to your great design eye.
Thanks
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 09:01 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
I will try something for landing later once back in front of a pc.

But the arms?
Like them?
There is 0.75" between vertical brace.
It will not twist... Lol
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 02, 2012, 09:57 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I will try something for landing later once back in front of a pc.

But the arms?
Like them?
There is 0.75" between vertical brace.
It will not twist... Lol
I like
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:15 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Today revision..
some changes here and there.. will you notice.. ?

Added a top-plate with 1" standoff (yes.. look high on a small copter)
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 03, 2012, 12:40 PM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Today revision..
some changes here and there.. will you notice.. ?

Added a top-plate with 1" standoff (yes.. look high on a small copter)

looks good, lets make it
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 01:16 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
looks good, lets make it
Cool..
I made a change to have it a bit more rigid just next to the mounting point of the front arms.

Also.. what would you like as a pattern under the FC on the bottom plate ?
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter Crazy2Fly Quadcopter 340mm Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 83 Jul 10, 2014 10:24 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter Boom Block Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 88 Mar 21, 2014 06:34 AM
Build Log Unrealistic's HEXorcism 600 - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter unrealistic Multirotor Talk 47 Oct 23, 2012 05:09 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - MicroTrinity Quad Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 6 Jul 09, 2012 09:26 PM