HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Dallas101, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:20 PM
Pine Island, MN
Joined Jul 2009
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Sold
Platinum Slash 4x4 Roller With Extras!!

I have a Platinum slash 4x4 roller I bought last week and have decided i would rather go with 8th scale buggy. This truck is in great used condition aside from one flaw it will need a center diff housing the center bearing gave out and chewed up the housing I am including a new bearing too throw in there but will need a diff housing they are about 5 bux. The truck has RPM stuff all over it plus it comes with aluminum shock towers that I never put on they are tarnished pretty bad but there is nothing wrong with their functionality. Also included are set of different tooth spurs, spare RPM arms, and a rear bumper set with mudflaps that are used but in great condition. Lastly there is a Traxxas 3500 motor that goes with and the stock waterproof steering servo. I'm looking for $200 OBO shipped for this package. What you see is what you get. Feel free too inquire with questions. Thanks

Dallas
Dallas101 is offline Find More Posts by Dallas101
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread