HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by zmonster97, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 06:20 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
2,995 Posts
Discussion
Tough Jets T-14V

I recently got to fly a tough jet at one of my clubs events. The owner Wayne was there and let me fly one of his T-14V's. It is an amazing flying plane. It is a profile jet and flies slow or at a moderate speed and can do some pretty cool tricks. It will harrier and do some very tight loops! I wanted to buy one but I didn't have the funds. So another club member bought one but wanted me to build it. He is also going to let me fly it. How could I say no. So I am in the process of building a tough jet. So far it has been an easy build. I can't wait to fly it! The tough jet will be for when we just want to have a little fun and throw something around.
zmonster97 is online now Find More Posts by zmonster97
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3DHS 72" Extra flight
to remove ads between posts