HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Justwingit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 06:25 PM
We got some flyin' to do!
United States, CA, Fort Irwin
Joined Apr 2012
5,207 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Sold
1400mm Blitz RC Works L-4 Grasshopper - LPU

The hanger cleaning continues with a model I really, really hate to see go, but it's just a little too big for me to be practical .

I'm selling (I can't believe I'm saying that) my beloved L-4 Grasshopper as a complete, fully equipped RTF model. I'm including:

**The Model (Probably about 40-50 flights on it; gently and lovingly used)

**A great little Planet 5 Transmitter and receiver; the same system that I've been flying this plane on since February of this year. It works wonderfully for this model.

**2x4S/2200mAh batteries (One Blitz RC Works, one Genesis Power); 3x4S/2650mAh batteries (2xSky Lipos, 1xUnknown)

**A battery charger

**An extra nylon prop, wooden prop, motor and the original owner's manual.

All in all, your getting EVERYTHING you need to start flying....except the experience. This model is a good step up from the HZ Super Cub LP, but PLEASE fly it with somebody experienced for your first few flights. She's a big bird, but she's very docile.

I'll take $165.00 for the whole kit and kaboodle; I'm near Barstow, but I'm pretty much willing to meet anywhere as far south as Fontana for the Inland Empire types, or as far north as Baker for those who live in Vegas.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if interested or you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking and have a great day
Justwingit is online now Find More Posts by Justwingit
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Justwingit; Jul 17, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2012, 06:38 PM
United States, CA, Walnut
Joined May 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 69
I am interested. Send PM. Thanks !
helifree is offline Find More Posts by helifree
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:29 PM
We got some flyin' to do!
United States, CA, Fort Irwin
Joined Apr 2012