HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:21 PM
RC Bum 4 Hire
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined May 2004
1,147 Posts
The fedex guy just dropped mine off, I gotta say the quality and feel of the tx is amazing, the gimbal action is the best I have ever felt on any TX!!! also the case is really nice and esprit did a great job packing it, thanks esprit for bringing these TX's to the states!!!

Chris

PS. any news on when we might see the usps man dropping off the rx's? I can't wait to set it up on some of my smaller models to start flying on it.
ChrisBowker is offline Find More Posts by ChrisBowker
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Gen2 Bowker CF hardware
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:29 PM
New York
Joined Feb 2002
3,056 Posts
Hi Guys,

What do you think about starting a thread on DC-16 programming?

Steve
SteveR is offline Find More Posts by SteveR
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:56 PM
Professional idiot
Hampshire, UK
Joined Jun 2002
3,119 Posts
If you search back past the recent posts related more to release dates & marketing etc then there have been quite a few posts relating to using the radio and programming it. Several core threads on the DC-16 as well as this one.

Dave
wildpalms is offline Find More Posts by wildpalms
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:59 PM
United States, IN, Westfield
Joined Sep 2007
91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
Hi Guys,

What do you think about starting a thread on DC-16 programming?

Steve
There is Helicopter threads over at http://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=322

You plane guys will have to create your own.

Lou
lperagallo is offline Find More Posts by lperagallo
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:00 PM
New York
Joined Feb 2002
3,056 Posts
Dave, I was suggesting as we new users deal with programming issues, we can look in one thread that is devoted to this topic rather than sorting through this more general thread.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:27 PM
Airborne whenever I can.
Canada, AB, Edson
Joined Dec 2006
546 Posts
Quote:
Dave, I was suggesting as we new users deal with programming issues, we can look in one thread that is devoted to this topic rather than sorting through this more general thread.
Great suggestion to start a new thread, even when it is for fixed wing pilots.
Please let us know.

Regards,

PAT
PAT-T is offline Find More Posts by PAT-T
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:30 PM
Airborne whenever I can.
Canada, AB, Edson
Joined Dec 2006
546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBowker View Post
The fedex guy just dropped mine off, I gotta say the quality and feel of the tx is amazing, the gimbal action is the best I have ever felt on any TX!!! also the case is really nice and esprit did a great job packing it, thanks esprit for bringing these TX's to the states!!!

Chris

PS. any news on when we might see the usps man dropping off the rx's? I can't wait to set it up on some of my smaller models to start flying on it.
Looks great, Congratulations with it. Now I really can't wait to get my DC16 to arrive. Have fun.

PAT
PAT-T is offline Find More Posts by PAT-T
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:38 PM
Lou
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
5,485 Posts
Quote:
Yes, this is a good idea. +1 on JETI DC-16 thread for programming solutions.

Still waiting on mine, but I did request it ship with the receivers and other JETI goodies that I ordered. Maybe in a week or so I get mine. I can be patient.
Lou is online now Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 08, 2012, 04:03 PM
New York
Joined Feb 2002
3,056 Posts
OK, thread started:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1785539
Old Dec 08, 2012, 05:13 PM
Joined May 2008
204 Posts
Looking forward to next week, my DC-16 and accessories arrives Tuesday and my Bergen turbine heli arrives Wednesday.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed the FCC cuts the receivers loose on Monday so we can have them in our hands and hopefully flying by next weekend!
Kiba is offline Find More Posts by Kiba
Old Dec 09, 2012, 03:06 AM
Joined Dec 2010
501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model View Post
Actually we have very elegant solution. Our Duplex R11-R9-R7-R6-R5 receivers can switch to standard channel servo output mode or to PPM and Telemetry out using JetiBox Programmer.

R5 has 6x connectors out, 5x Channels + 1x Telemetry

Zb/Esprit Model

Can you please create a guide of how to switch to PPM on an R9?
redridinghood is offline Find More Posts by redridinghood
Old Dec 09, 2012, 07:13 PM
Joined May 2010
1,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redridinghood View Post
Can you please create a guide of how to switch to PPM on an R9?
Once we have it tested we will release all details.

Zb/Esprit Model
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 09, 2012, 07:20 PM
Joined May 2010
1,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBowker View Post
Chris
We are hoping for tomorrow (Monday). I was hoping for Friday’s surprise, but unfortunately did not happen. The R11, R9, R7, R6 and R6i will be shipped right away. We are planning on contacting all people with different choices and have them swap receivers for FCC approved ones.

Zb/Esprit Model
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:40 PM
RC Bum 4 Hire
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined May 2004
1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model View Post
We are hoping for tomorrow (Monday). I was hoping for Friday’s surprise, but unfortunately did not happen. The R11, R9, R7, R6 and R6i will be shipped right away. We are planning on contacting all people with different choices and have them swap receivers for FCC approved ones.

Zb/Esprit Model
I'm hoping for Monday too! Will the 7i's be available with that group or are they on the next batch with the R5's?

Chris
ChrisBowker is offline Find More Posts by ChrisBowker
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Gen2 Bowker CF hardware
Old Dec 10, 2012, 05:17 AM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Jul 2005
323 Posts
Zb,
I have a DS-16 on order and anticipate it being available sometime in early January. I want to have a number of receivers at the same time. Should I order the receivers now or will they be still available about the same time as the DS-16? Thanks

Howard
Howard L is offline Find More Posts by Howard L