HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2012, 04:17 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
I sent another email to Steven directly.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:58 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Assuming you did that through here?

He was here a few days ago but wasn't posting. He was posting in other threads back in June/July. It's bizarre to be a rep for a company yet not come into a thread with your companies name on it, and respond to customer concerns.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:14 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
I wrote this one off. As my credit card was not charged and the order has not been shipped I contacted my CC company and had them issue me a new card.

At least I had the luck of it not being charged and have to try to contact someone at Cermark about a charge for a non shipped order. So I was lucky as to me its not that big of an issue as I am not out any funds. Just never got what I ordered so Cermarks loss not mine.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Last edited by Lithonion; Aug 24, 2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: I can't spell
Old Sep 10, 2012, 01:57 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
Just found this thread when searching "CERMARK"...

1. Lithonion: we don't charge your credit card until the producat is actually package and ready to be shipped.

2. eranrc is the only person that has limited association with CERMARK. Over the past seasons, he has helped with several of his local events. No one else on this thread on this thread (other than myself) are directly related to us. So please assume innocence with your fellow pilots. If we screwed up, blame it on us, not your fellow pilots.

3. TTRotor: Our service at CERMARK has gone down over the past years. It doesn't mean that we don't try just as hard. So thank you for your constructive criticism and observation.

4. firedoug: my direct email is schao@cermark.com, please include "RC Group thread" in the subject, so that it is not misfiled if you wish to contact us.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:13 AM
Joined Feb 2010
2,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Chao View Post
Just found this thread when searching "CERMARK"...

1. Lithonion: we don't charge your credit card until the producat is actually package and ready to be shipped.

2. eranrc is the only person that has limited association with CERMARK. Over the past seasons, he has helped with several of his local events. No one else on this thread on this thread (other than myself) are directly related to us. So please assume innocence with your fellow pilots. If we screwed up, blame it on us, not your fellow pilots.

3. TTRotor: Our service at CERMARK has gone down over the past years. It doesn't mean that we don't try just as hard. So thank you for your constructive criticism and observation.

4. firedoug: my direct email is schao@cermark.com, please include "RC Group thread" in the subject, so that it is not misfiled if you wish to contact us.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Thank you for the explanation Steve!! I've been a customer of Cermark planes for many years prior to even choosing to represent the compnay this year..

I still remember years back, bugging you guys for discounts at the local AMA show asking for those AWESOME Extra 260 planes, which I still dearly fly today and have learned most of my 3D skills on. For that I can't ever forget you guys despite of minute issues which most major companies, even today face!

I've been fortunate enough to have been fully sponsored by companies such as Thunder Power, Scorpion power systems, RC Aerodyne, Hitec for many years now. In other words, I wouldn't have jumped into representing Cermark for the wrong reasons!! Of all items I've purchased for years and all the phones calls I've placed for Cermak, I've had great luck with!

As I'm not financially compensated or bribed to state great things about Cermark, I truly appreciate Alex(your partner at Cermark) guiding me in the past/helping me with plane setups which in turn I believe did contribute towards my achievements in the RC Hobby!

I still recall the day you recently interviewed me in regards to a sponsorship..... You mentioned "All you have to do in return is just have fun and state any issues with Cermak equipment online if needed, so that others could get help on their setups"..... To me that was pretty convincing of your outstanding business practices!!

I'm all about supporting my local hobby shops in order to keep them in business, so in turn one could walk in and get help/support or pick up parts on the spot!

I'm sorry for some who couldn't have the same pleasure of dealing with Cermark but doesn't mean me away from dealing with Alex/Steve at Cermark!!!!
eranrc is offline Find More Posts by eranrc
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:43 PM
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Hausler 450 Fly?

I bought a 450 3 weeks ago and still have not been able to fly it. I take out to fly and guess what...... it breaks again. to day I wanted to fly so did my pre checks an be dam if a screw didnt break off in the washout base. Well ordered more parts and this nightmare will be done once I get it fixed. I did contact Cermark and they didnt care one bit about there product having all these problems. DONT BUY THERE PRODUCTS!
mpspook is offline Find More Posts by mpspook
Old Oct 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
Incorrect, we care about our product. We simply did not feel that it was the helicopter that cause your crashes, hence a full refund was absolutely out of the question.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:24 PM
Rangers Lead the Way
Joined Mar 2010
1,957 Posts
That's nice Steve, but where is the replacement Neo10 that Alex promised me 3 times but never sent? Not cool.
TTRotary is offline Find More Posts by TTRotary
Old Jan 10, 2013, 09:12 AM View Post
SkyFairy2
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 02:28 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Joined May 2002
622 Posts
Looks like this thread may be dead. Has everyone given up ? I placed a parts order in Nov. 2012 and after multiple emails (never answered) and phone calls (with one response promising shipment in Feb, the rest "mail box full ") I still don't know what's happening. Has Cemark gone belly up, or still just continueing having internal problems ?

I hate to give up because without the parts I ordered, my Fantasy Racer is nothing more than a lite weight but expensive doorstop. Can someone enlighten me ?

Richard
rszanti is offline Find More Posts by rszanti
Old Mar 14, 2013, 08:12 AM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
6,546 Posts
I think they are done. At least it appears that way. No forum response from them in months, can't email them, can't call them. That's too bad because I've ordered from them in the past and they were always nice and helpful. Oh well. I feel sorry for their customers that still have things in limbo.
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:56 AM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,086 Posts
Blast! I have found their scimitar prop really rocks on my HK Spitifre- want to pickup another couple for spare - although the prop has shown much greater durability than APC props!

Anyone know who carries those scimitars? 11x8.5 is what I want to find.
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Last edited by JimNM; Mar 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:34 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Joined May 2002
622 Posts
Master Airscrew hsa a "scimitar" prop (S-2 series) in 11x8 size. So does Graupner, called a "CAM" prop as a 28x20cm size.

Richard
rszanti is offline Find More Posts by rszanti
Old Mar 15, 2013, 05:34 PM
Eureka,Ca
Joined Jul 2007
622 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNM View Post
Blast! I have found their scimitar prop really rocks on my HK Spitifre- want to pickup another couple for spare - although the prop has shown much greater durability than APC props!

Anyone know who carries those scimitars? 11x8.5 is what I want to find.
Hey Jim,
This should work
http://www.nitroplanes.com/emp-11085e.html
Tim
_HypnoToad_ is offline Find More Posts by _HypnoToad_
Old Mar 15, 2013, 05:47 PM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,086 Posts
a search engine is a beautiful thing. thanks amigo
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM