Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kyle.iskander, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:02 PM
Joined Jul 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
RC Overload/Cars, Parts, Romotes, Gear, etc

I have a boatload of Remote Control (RC) stuff that has just been sitting around. It ranges from farely used, to brand new, unopened. I will be selling everything together for the best offer. Some of the stuff include car remotes/transmitters, car engines, Hobbico Power Deluxe Panel, Nitro Star Starter Box, XR2i JR Racing car remote/transmitter, HPI Racing Savage Monster Truck(without wheels and top/cover but in Mint Condition), etc. Most of the little things that are still in the bag and most of the loose parts are all for the HPI Savage Monster Truck. Email me for questions

Everything - Best Offer
Individual Things – Best Offer
kyle.iskander is offline Find More Posts by kyle.iskander
Last edited by kyle.iskander; Oct 20, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts