SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:51 PM
Canada, MB, Steinbach
Joined Jul 2011
97 Posts
Question
Flyzone micro super cub

I'm wondering if someone knows where I could purchase replacment props for this little plane for a reasonable price. I've been breaking too many of these flying in less then ideal conditions and would like to buy a bunch maybe in bulk. It seems to me should be available for less than $4.50/2 or maybe there is a generic prop(4.5X? with about 1mm centre hole). Like this little plane a lot and fly it in my cul-ce-sac and thats where the props break on light poles etc. Any ideas anyone. Thanks
zamjohn is offline Find More Posts by zamjohn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2012, 01:30 PM
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Jun 2010
14 Posts
I would also like to know if there is another option. I broke the one on mine and went the my LHS and they don't have any and it will take till wednesday to get one. My LHS is getting crappier because they don't keep parts for the airplanes they sell. One person came in and said they wanted to eventually learn how to fly 3d helis so he directed the guy to the eflite coaxial. I think they are trying to get rid of them because that was the 4th person I've seen buy one I wanted to tell those guys to buy a micro collective heli instead because there still will be a learning curve
tooserious4u79 is online now Find More Posts by tooserious4u79
Last edited by tooserious4u79; Sep 28, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 03:32 PM
Canada, MB, Steinbach
Joined Jul 2011
97 Posts
Flyzone micro cub props

Still have not found a cheaper source for these props so I bought more of the same and now price has gone up on those. I guess I'll have to be more carefull and not break em. Our LHS usually has to order these in also. You'd think maybe Hobbyking might have a replacement prop. Looks to be a 112 mm X 4 or 5 and a 1mm shaft hole.
zamjohn is offline Find More Posts by zamjohn
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:05 PM
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Jun 2010
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamjohn View Post
Still have not found a cheaper source for these props so I bought more of the same and now price has gone up on those. I guess I'll have to be more carefull and not break em. Our LHS usually has to order these in also. You'd think maybe Hobbyking might have a replacement prop. Looks to be a 112 mm X 4 or 5 and a 1mm shaft hole.
I did some research and the parkzone vapor has 1mm prop savers and also here are some here I might explore that option or try to make my own from what I have laying around.
tooserious4u79 is online now Find More Posts by tooserious4u79