HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 16, 2012, 02:56 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Discussion
Like I said. He's a communist

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/15/ob...munist-mentor/


"A new book due out Tuesday makes the case that Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party, mentored Barack Obama when he lived in Hawaii.

In researching “The Communist,” Kengor combed over Davis’ recently released FBI profile and his voluminous writings to show something many other authors and journalists have either ignored or failed to grasp: Davis was a communist who had an early hand in shaping the future president’s political beliefs................................."
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 02:58 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
615 Posts
I wonder if we checked out your background if we could find someone you knew who is or was a Communist?
Can you be sure no one you have ever met is not infected with Communism?
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:02 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
I wonder if we checked out your background if we could find someone you knew who is or was a Communist?
Can you be sure no one you have ever met is not infected with Communism?
"Knew"


"Shaped his career"


Yeah, that's exactly the same thing. Not.


Look, I'm not one of the "OBAMA'S A SOCIALIST!!!" crowd, but your comparison is weak.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:06 PM
All under control, Grommit!
leccyflyer's Avatar
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,605 Posts
LOOK OUT!!! Under the bedddddd
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:09 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
615 Posts
Who says he "shaped his career"?
Kengor?
The little girl who lives down the lane?
Anyone can say they or someone "shaped" someones career.
The OP is weak in itself.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:17 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Surf City
Joined Oct 2003
389 Posts
If President Obama WAS a Communist, he would have taken over (nationalized) not only GM and Chrysler (both of whom still have common stock), but the banks, the insurance companies and the housing industry, just to name a few.

Handy Hugo he is NOT!
Bob HSG is offline Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:29 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Different book. Same lies. Who would have thunk it, conservatives writing lie-filled books.

Quote:
This book is nothing but a series of lies that were long ago discredited, written by an individual who was discredited after he wrote a similar book to help George Bush and Dick Cheney get re-elected four years ago... The reality is that there are many lie-filled books like this in the works cobbled together from the Internet to make money off of a presidential campaign... We will respond to these smears forcefully.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfit_f...paign_response
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:36 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
I'm not a Birther, a truther, accusing anyone of Communism, any of that fringe idiocy.


But I ask this; why is he so proud to mention educational background...yet go to great lengths in concealing it? We know where he went, but no clue of what he did.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:41 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Maybe Obama is waiting until the bounty on his college transcripts is higher, so he can claim the reward money himself.

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-oba...ge-transcripts
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:51 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
Maybe Obama is waiting until the bounty on his college transcripts is higher, so he can claim the reward money himself.

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-oba...ge-transcripts
Some people are ridiculous.

I wouldn't go THAT far, just asking out of curiosity. Besides, for the O Camp to bring up "hidden documents" is a hoot, considering they've hidden more than anyone by far. Nixon was quite open by comparison, lol.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:58 PM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
Some people are ridiculous.

I wouldn't go THAT far, just asking out of curiosity. Besides, for the O Camp to bring up "hidden documents" is a hoot, considering they've hidden more than anyone by far. Nixon was quite open by comparison, lol.
...maybe he could be discribed as being 'selectively secret'.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:00 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
Some people are ridiculous.

I wouldn't go THAT far, just asking out of curiosity. Besides, for the O Camp to bring up "hidden documents" is a hoot, considering they've hidden more than anyone by far. Nixon was quite open by comparison, lol.
I'm not sure about the hiding stuff more than anyone, because it's impossible to quantify. Nixon wasn't open at all. He didn't need to be, as the news media was a totally different beast back then. And remember, if the President does it, it's not illegal.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
I'm not sure about the hiding stuff more than anyone, because it's impossible to quantify. Nixon wasn't open at all. He didn't need to be, as the news media was a totally different beast back then. And remember, if the President does it, it's not illegal.
That must be the (weak) justification used when he sidesteps Congress/shows his scorn for checks & balances.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:16 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob HSG View Post
If President Obama WAS a Communist, he would have taken over (nationalized) not only GM and Chrysler (both of whom still have common stock), but the banks, the insurance companies and the housing industry, just to name a few.

Handy Hugo he is NOT!
He only has done his best to take over 1/6 of our economy. He showed real restraint right there.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:27 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
That must be the (weak) justification used when he sidesteps Congress/shows his scorn for checks & balances.
Yet conservatives loved Nixon for saying that. Strange, how they've changed.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion He said, she said, soaring style. jaizon Sailplane Talk 16 Jun 16, 2010 10:50 AM
Discussion Obama said he didnt raise taxes? AustinTatious Life, The Universe, and Politics 10 Feb 01, 2010 08:53 PM
Discussion She said // He said cobalt Life, The Universe, and Politics 119 Oct 18, 2008 05:49 AM
Discussion In a 2000 interview, McCain said he'd be too old by 2008. Miami Mike Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 May 25, 2008 01:52 PM
Discussion Hehehehe......He said "Booby" malachite Slope 9 Mar 04, 2006 09:13 PM