HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2012, 02:39 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,283 Posts
Question
Question about posting rules.

A question came up about a post, where the post reply had taken the original quote, then struck through the words, then inserted the words the responder thinks should have been in the quote, entirely changing the quote's original meaning.

My question is, beyond being kinda rude, does this violate RCGroups' posting rules, by being deliberately annoying to the original poster?

Specifically,

Quote:
fine. And i can answer to whoever i want to, and refuse to answer if i feel there is no use to it i am unable to formulate a cogent rebuttal.
Trolling (Obnoxious behavior) The post is designed to annoy other users, inflate the post count of the author, describe or recommend an illegal or recklessly dangerous activity, or give advice that, if followed, would cause obvious harm.

As an aside, I think you guys do a great job in moderation, considering all the diverse people who post here.

Thanks!
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:00 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,445 Posts
I would call that trolling.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:03 PM