HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by vewdew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:38 PM
Joined Jan 2012
404 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
FH-800 + camera mount with servos 50% off retail

I am getting out of the hobby and selling all my stuff.

FH-800 from foxtech it is brand new except that a made a few mods to accomodate a Camera mount and battery mount also cut a small portion of the shell protector for GPS, you get frame and camera mount plus the Gimbal, Does not come with the naza nor the GPS.

asking $175.00 shipped US only for complete frame plus Gimbal with servos.

http://www.foxtechfpv.com/fhh800-ful...ame-p-553.html

Thank you
vewdew is offline Find More Posts by vewdew
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:48 AM
United States, NV, Nye
Joined Jun 2012
167 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
I am getting out of the hobby and selling all my stuff.

FH-800 from foxtech it is brand new except that a made a few mods to accomodate a Camera mount and battery mount also cut a small portion of the shell protector for GPS, you get frame and camera mount plus the Gimbal, Does not come with the naza nor the GPS.

asking $175.00 shipped US only for complete frame plus Gimbal with servos.

http://www.foxtechfpv.com/fhh800-ful...ame-p-553.html

Thank you
With or without the motors and ESC's. Make a deal with motors esc's and no gimbal.
STORMYWEATHER is offline Find More Posts by STORMYWEATHER
Closed Thread