SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by veritus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:31 PM
JP
Tennessee
Joined Oct 2003
466 Posts
Discussion
New Nimbus 4DM pics

Rebalancing Nimbus with new battery. Battery really puts out the power but is considerably lighter than the old brick! I am moving this weekend but everything is set for flight and checks out well! I hope between moving and work schedule that I will get to fly her soon! One fly in the ointment, I ordered a new 12.5x6 Graupner Carbon prop, because this SLS originally came with one, which was destroyed in the accident years ago. The prop I have on is of similar pitch and all, but I would like the original; had to order it all the way from England, and it could take anywhere from 9 to 25 days!!! But I want everything as right as possible for the flight. Oh well, enjoy the pics! Well the prop, would you believe, got hung up in customs, but through some mild prompting and after a month and a half, I got it and mounted it on the SLS. Thanks to those of you who have been patiently following this blog, I hope to do a test flight soon. The reciever batteries are charged but the LiPo battery will wait till a day or two before.
veritus is offline Find More Posts by veritus
Last edited by veritus; Sep 11, 2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Update
to remove ads between posts