SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:41 PM
Former Futaba employee
Joined Aug 2006
1,178 Posts
Discussion
Free shipping Code

Can someone please explain how to use the code X12FREE that was posted by NP in this thread? Everyone I know who tried to use it can not get it to work??

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1690857
keyman923 is offline Find More Posts by keyman923
Last edited by keyman923; Jul 15, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 02:48 PM
FOAMIES ROCK MR. BILL
United States, OH, New Carlisle
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
I can't get it to work either.
williamleelewis is offline Find More Posts by williamleelewis
Old Jul 16, 2012, 08:06 PM
Former Futaba employee
Joined Aug 2006
1,178 Posts
Before anymore NP reps PM me would you PLEASE check the CODE BEFORE you ask me to try it.
keyman923 is offline Find More Posts by keyman923
Old Jul 17, 2012, 02:58 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
Free Shipping Misunderstanding

To everyone in this thread and everyone who views this deal,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding and any inconvenience you all have experienced with this promotion. I should have clearly stated that at the time there was two different promo codes for both Nitroplanes.com and Xheli.com. The promo code X12FREE is currently only for www.xheli.com and not for www.nitroplanes.com. I hate seeing our customers and fans leave our site with an unpleasant experience because of a simple mistake. I know that this hobby can add up on our wallets and as you guys can tell I love promoting our promos and deals for everyone to enjoy! I will PM everyone in this thread that had issues with the coupon code given. Thank you for those who have supported us and spreading the love of RC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman923 View Post
Before anymore NP reps PM me would you PLEASE check the CODE BEFORE you ask me to try it.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor