SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by metalhead1986, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:16 PM
Joined Jun 2007
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
HPI Savage Flux motor mount and spur heavy duty spur gear

I recently purchased a Savage X SS kit that I converted to electric as it was being built. Boy, was that a pain to do all at once. Once the dust settled, and I had a beautiful electric powered almost Savage Flux. Part of this conversion was upgrading the motor mount to an Alza racing mount for the CC motor, and I also upgraded the spur gear. As a result, I have the original parts left over from the Savage Flux conversion kit.

Neither of these parts have ever been used. They are all brand new.

100903 HPI Racing Motor Mount Plate 8mm Gray $ 30.00

102093 HPI Racing Heavy Duty Spur Gear 44T Savage Flux HP $ 25.00

Condition all parts are New

I have successfully sold many things on Helifreak, RunRyer, RC Groups, many more on photography forums and on eBay. My user name on eBay is Metalhead1986 if you want to check me out.

Money orders or PayPal will be accepted, and the above price includes PayPal fees.

Shipping is not included in the above prices. Priority Mail or Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation is my usual method of shipping, but I can ship with any of the major carriers. Please PM or e-mail with your ZIP Code for a quote. Insurance is optional and always the responsibility of the purchaser, even if we make a deal that includes shipping. The Post Office charges so much for insurance that it would kill me to pay for insurance on a bunch of small packages.

Multiple parts purchased by the same person will be combined into one package to save on shipping.

Thanks,

Steve
metalhead1986 is offline Find More Posts by metalhead1986
to remove ads between posts