HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2012, 10:19 AM
United States, GA, Marietta
Joined Jun 2011
11 Posts
Discussion
Got another problem, this time with my transmitter/reciever

Hey guys, I keep coming back for more answers. Long story short, I switched the receiver out of one of my buggies and into another. Both use the same engine and when it was bound to the old one, I had all channels working. Now, with the new one I get steering, no throttle. Everything is plugged up correctly, and just to test I re-binded the two together. The only thing that has changed is it has an aux fan plugged into the receiver, but that's so the motor has extra cooling.
I_Am_the_Stig is offline Find More Posts by I_Am_the_Stig
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2012, 05:47 PM
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
8,919 Posts
Is the ESC arming in the new buggy? You might have to reverse the throttle channel if it's a different ESC.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons