HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by robperk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 01:26 AM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Jun 2012
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
PZ UM F4U CORSAIR BNF, For Sale or Trade

***TRADED***I have a very nice Parkzone UM F4U Corsair BNF for sale or trade. The prop has been upgraded to a GWS 5043 with Prop saver. The plane woks perfectly and is in great shape. It has had a couple minor crashes that put two small cracks in the wings. I have repaired them with CA and they are barely noticeable and do not affect flight. I will include a 160mAh battery and original charger and original box. Landing gear (not pictured) will be included. Plane will ship UPS Ground in the original box and boxed again in a corrugated box to anywhere in the Contiguous US.

$80 Shipped (Paypal), $70 FTF in Indianapolis, or trade for:

Below is a list of some planes that I would like to have, but If you have something else for trade please PM me and let me know what you have. My flying experience is beginner/Intermediate, so I dont want anything too twitchy I would also consider adding cash on my end to even the trade if necessary.

Blade 120SR
Twisted Hobbys Vector, Crack Yak-55, Crack Pitts M12 Kit
RA Cores 9mm EPP Yak55
eFlight Fokker DVII 250 ARF
Hobby Lobby Miss 2 ARF
MS Composit Citabria, P-51, Messerschmitt, Hellcat, Pitts S2 Kit
Great Planes Electrify Citabria 3D EP ARF
Multiplex Fun Cub Kit
GWS Tiger Moth 400
GWS DHC2 Beaver

robperk is offline Find More Posts by robperk
Last edited by robperk; Jul 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:40 PM
Lansdowne, Pa
Joined May 2010
241 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Would you be interested in a trade for an MCX2? I have two batts, original box, transmitter, carbon fiber tail boom installed with lights relocated to front canopy, spare canopy set. I've had it for about 6 months and flew it about 10 times for about 30 seconds each flight. It's in great condition.
akozols is offline Find More Posts by akozols
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:19 AM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Jun 2012
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by akozols View Post
Would you be interested in a trade for an MCX2? I have two batts, original box, transmitter, carbon fiber tail boom installed with lights relocated to front canopy, spare canopy set. I've had it for about 6 months and flew it about 10 times for about 30 seconds each flight. It's in great condition.
Sounds like a deal. I have been wanting to try out some heli's and thats probably the best place to start. Please PM me and we will work out the details.

Thanks!, Rob
robperk is offline Find More Posts by robperk
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:55 AM
Lansdowne, Pa
Joined May 2010
241 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Rob,

PM sent. Here's a pic of the MCX2.

akozols is offline Find More Posts by akozols
Closed Thread