HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:11 AM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
779 Posts
Discussion
detachable LED light setup

i use this on my tricopter but i am working on one for my plane.
Night Flying Tricopter with removable LED's (6 min 14 sec)
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
AMA 964040
USA, MA, Worcester
Joined Oct 2008
220 Posts
I'm really impressed that you can fly that at night without losing orientation. Apparently, switching from flying a "Y" going in one direction to flying a lighted up "Y" going in the other direction doesn't give you any problems. I don't know if I could do that.
MAP123 is offline Find More Posts by MAP123
Old Jul 25, 2012, 02:12 PM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
779 Posts
I just tell myself i am flying an arrow. If you really want to have some fun go into your radio setting and reverse the aileron and elevator. Then fly the tri backwards. I did that to a group of friends once. They said lets see you do all the tricks backwards. Be warned it really messes with your mind in the daytime.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio