Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by thekesh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 06:42 PM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2011
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Venom Night Ranger 3D RTR $125

For sale is a Venom Night Ranger 3D RTF. It has only been flown 4 times. Never crashed. Included are helicopter assembled with three new venom servos, some metal parts on the head assembly, 2 pairs of brand new blades, 1 paired of dented but still flyable blades and 1 pair of blade cp blades (total 4 pairs of blades), training gear, 4 eflite and 1 original batteries (total 5 batteries), charger, 6ch radio and manual. The price is $125 (+ shipping which is a nominal fee depending on location) and willing to ship only in the con us. And, the reason for sale is to raise money for college textbooks (Dollar for Dollar nobody screws you over like the university bookstore!). If you have any questions don't hesitate to post here or pm me. And, as far as me not having any ratings or many posts here before, I am a man of action and not a man of words. And, I can assure you will have no problems if you buy from me. Now, I will let the pictures do the talking.
thekesh is offline Find More Posts by thekesh
to remove ads between posts