HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tickettothemoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 10, 2001, 07:32 PM
co usa earth
Joined Jan 2001
96 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Vintage, Mint Cond RC car to trade for rc flight equipment

I have a 1988 vintage kyosho maxxum rc car to trade for electric flight equipment. This is a front wheel drive buggy. It has full ball bearings, and is fully equipped with a proper kyosho 2 channel receiver and 2 servos. The rc equipment in the car is all mint, unused, perfect,, just like the car. Also included are a stock can motor, and the stock speed control. This car is missing the body. The rolling chassis, and rc equipment are all in perfect shape, showing no wear. I value this car at a very low of 125.00 USD. I am looking for micro flight equipment, battery cells, edf systems, arf kits... If you are a collector of old rc, or old rc cars,, then this model is a must have. There were only 2 front drive buggies manufactured. The nichimo spirit is 1, and kyosho maxxum is the other. Kyosho are superior kits in engineering, and build quality. Please email me with offers of $$ or trade, or both. rccars4sal@yahoo.com I will get a pic asap.
tickettothemoon is offline Find More Posts by tickettothemoon
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread