HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by zaptherio, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 03:25 PM
Twin Cities, MN
Joined Apr 2008
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
3.7 Zenith for sale

I'm enjoying flying my Icon and Pike Superior so much that I haven't felt the need to complete the kit and I need to feed my growing shooting habit. The plane is un-flown, the fuselage is complete with installed new JR388 HV servos and a new five cell 2000 mAh NiMH pack. The wing tips have the three pin digi-key connections fitted to allow auto-connect. No wing servos have been installed but are included. All four wing servos, new JR 378 HV have custom fitted after market servo trays. No cutting has been done on the wing center section at the attachment point for the wiring harness, however I have mating holes for the female Digi-key three pin connectors perfectly aligned and ready to go once the wiring harness is installed, on the ends of the wing center section. The wiring harness with a real multiplex (not a Chinese copy) plug is included.
I'm asking what I paid for the plane, $1700 + shipping. I'm including over $400 of new "internals" with the plane. This is a top notch plane in "just about ready to fly" shape. By the way, it also comes with the corroplast transport box I made for it.
Contact me off Group if you're interested or have any questions,
Thanks for looking,
Steve Jantscher
sjantscher(at)integra(dot)net
zaptherio is offline Find More Posts by zaptherio
to remove ads between posts