HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by civilguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:57 AM
United States, NH, Goffstown
Joined Jan 2011
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Sold
Kyosho Fairwind II

I have a vintage Kyosho Fairwind II for sale. I lost access to a friend's dock, so I just don't use it as often as I should and it takes up a LOT of space in my limited workshop.

I sailed it on the 4th of July... it goes nicely, but could use a bit more ballast if you have decent winds at your location. I have the original box and some original parts (including extra ballast). It has a Futaba Attack Sr installed. I was running a 6.0v nimh rx pack, but just the original 4AA battery holder will be included. Add 12 AA batteries and you'll be sailing.

For now local pick up in southern or central NH. If it helps anyone I will be headed to the Falmouth, Maine area for the day Monday 7/16 and could meet.

$150 obo.

Here's a link to a bunch of photos: http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s...Fairwind%20II/
I need to get a couple pics of the whole thing... I was losing light and was concentrating on getting detail shots to answer a couple questions.

Everything in the photos is included, except the nimh rx pack. The original wheel & buoys are still in there as well as the large number decal sheet and some ballast. The original manual and a bunch of Tower paperwork from bitd are still present too.

Thanks for looking!
civilguy is offline Find More Posts by civilguy
Last edited by civilguy; Jul 13, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Maine pickup on 7/16 / added link to pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:30 AM
United States, NH, Goffstown
Joined Jan 2011
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Local sale pending.
civilguy is offline Find More Posts by civilguy
Closed Thread