HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:00 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop View Post
Yes, proving my point. I would have given all three of you the benefit of the doubt and never have called you out to vocally express your outrage at something like this coming from the uber right, evidently, your need to disparage me, and my philosophy, and the few liberals here is greater in scope than your connection to me as a fellow human being.
This is intolerance of people pointing out that liberals are tolerant of threats of violence against conservatives.
saltyzoo is offline Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:10 AM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,706 Posts
I still say libs are stealing from special interest types. Using their cause as a tool. Like using your Uncle's handicap placard to get good parking
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:23 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
This is intolerance of people pointing out that liberals are tolerant of threats of violence against conservatives.
You got me pegged.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Jul 12, 2012, 03:14 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
Why bother to make you happy? Is it despicable? Yes it is, do I condemn some of the responses she got, yes I do.

But, and this is a HUGE 'but', I've NEVER started a "look what X said about Y, isn't it SO HORRIBLE" thread. I got bigger beef to cook.

Like our out of control DHS:

Have even a trace of gunpowder on you from a shooting range? You may be in for a "deep frisking"

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is tasked with fighting "the war on terror", but of late it has been accused of creating more terror than it prevents, with invasive frisking of childrens' genital areas and a proclivity for mocking passengers' bodies sexually behind closed doors. But all that may be but a teaser for what is to come, according to a piece by Gizmodo.

I. Prepare to be Scanned and Detained

The piece details new "molecular scanners" which work something like Big Brother's wildest wet dream, detecting each an every chemical substance on your body.

The scanners are being commercialized by Genia Photonics and employ terrahertz speed laser pulses. The laser hardware is capable of detecting -- even through clothing or windows -- the slightest trace amounts of chemicals on the human body. Genia claims the scanner is ten million times faster and one million times more sensitive than any other scanner -- such as the millimeter wave-based detectors.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=25143
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 12, 2012, 04:03 PM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
Why bother to make you happy? Is it despicable? Yes it is, do I condemn some of the responses she got, yes I do.

But, and this is a HUGE 'but', I've NEVER started a "look what X said about Y, isn't it SO HORRIBLE" thread. I got bigger beef to cook.

Like our out of control DHS:

Have even a trace of gunpowder on you from a shooting range? You may be in for a "deep frisking"

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is tasked with fighting "the war on terror", but of late it has been accused of creating more terror than it prevents, with invasive frisking of childrens' genital areas and a proclivity for mocking passengers' bodies sexually behind closed doors. But all that may be but a teaser for what is to come, according to a piece by Gizmodo.

I. Prepare to be Scanned and Detained

The piece details new "molecular scanners" which work something like Big Brother's wildest wet dream, detecting each an every chemical substance on your body.

The scanners are being commercialized by Genia Photonics and employ terrahertz speed laser pulses. The laser hardware is capable of detecting -- even through clothing or windows -- the slightest trace amounts of chemicals on the human body. Genia claims the scanner is ten million times faster and one million times more sensitive than any other scanner -- such as the millimeter wave-based detectors.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=25143
You seem very concerned about whether I'm happy or angry or whatnot. Perhaps you'd feel better if you worried more about yourself and less about me. For the record, I'm feeling fantastic.
saltyzoo is offline Find More Posts by saltyzoo