HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2012, 01:13 AM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiugitive View Post
have you tried the same bind test procedure of the v911 on the fbl100 for turnigy 9X transmitter ?
Maybe it will works ?
It can't work because hisky use a different protocol. To use this ely on a 9X you need to buy this

ercapoccia is online now Find More Posts by ercapoccia
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 11:42 AM
United States, MN, Otsego
Joined Dec 2010
388 Posts
And just where exactly is "this" being sold?
jcmors is offline Find More Posts by jcmors
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:03 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia View Post
It can't work because hisky use a different protocol. To use this ely on a 9X you need to buy this

It is sold on Aliexpress, but it may not work with Turnigy 9. It is stated to the compatible with Futaba, JR and Walkera only.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...616634624.html
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Aug 31, 2012, 02:49 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
424 Posts
Should be compatible with any TX with a training port.
ercapoccia is online now Find More Posts by ercapoccia
Old Aug 31, 2012, 07:42 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,648 Posts
Yeah, $200.... yeah....
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:10 PM
Joined Oct 2010
167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia View Post

My question was: have you tried to bind it ? with 9X tx. So....
fiugitive is offline Find More Posts by fiugitive
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiugitive View Post
My question was: have you tried to bind it ? with 9X tx. So....
The module is stated to be compatible with Futaba, JR, and Walkera. There is actually a button to select this. So your Turnigy 9X will have to have a trainer port output that is compatible to either of the 3 brands.

Here is a picture of the HiSky FBL80

zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Last edited by zadaw; Sep 02, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:33 PM
United States, MN, Otsego
Joined Dec 2010
388 Posts
I would say that if hisky can come out with a series of micro helis that can be flown with various other Tx's using this module thy will have an edge in the market.

I wonder if this HT8 module will be available separately? If so I may be tempted to buy the hobbyking fbl100 rtf knowing that I will be able to buy this module and fly it with my futaba after the modules hit the market.

The only place that currently sells this package with the module has it for almost $200 shipped to the US. Too much in my opinion but I am sure the price will come down over time.

Jim
jcmors is offline Find More Posts by jcmors
Old Sep 02, 2012, 01:59 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,748 Posts
The canopy looks like some chubby person with a second chin. Or a "chin-sack" that some reptiles have...
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:49 PM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
Miami, FL
Joined May 2009
3,505 Posts
I busted my tail motor and took off the tail boom and I have no idea what i did with it. Now I need to buy a new motor, boom, blades, motor holder.....

Heres my question, the new tail motor http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=26612 is not wired to plug into the 3 in 1 I need to wire it myself.

Where can I find the connector that connects the motor to the board? Also whats the best wire to use for this? I've never used anything smaller then servo wire. Thanks guys.
airbagit13 is online now Find More Posts by airbagit13
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:55 PM
Molded Hotliner Destroyer
Perth, Australia
Joined Jul 2004
1,720 Posts
HK have the wires with connector as a spare part, pity the spares are all out of stock, I have been waiting over 5 weeks for a tail boom to come in.
Magnum9 is online now Find More Posts by Magnum9
Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:37 AM
Turin, Italy
Joined Jun 2003
52 Posts
Hello

i have a serius issue....whiy motor lock the servo answer ist corret,move and when relase stick ist return to 0 position.Whit motor active (flying...)when the servo was moved by stick input not return at 0 position when stick retun at initail position.....this made hely not flyable...

This is my problem...ist my first FBL ...i talk with HK support and told me this is "normal" bheaviour for this kind of hely...

Ist true?.......
dragonal is offline Find More Posts by dragonal
Last edited by dragonal; Sep 14, 2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 06:10 AM
Molded Hotliner Destroyer
Perth, Australia
Joined Jul 2004
1,720 Posts
The servo should return to zero, but when flying the heli won't stop moving when you centre the stick. Have you flown collective pitch helis before?
Magnum9 is online now Find More Posts by Magnum9
Old Sep 14, 2012, 06:47 AM
Turin, Italy
Joined Jun 2003
52 Posts
Hi

yes, but my concern is this ,with motor is desengage the servo mouvement is "normal",when engage motor and hold hely in my hands the servo not return to initial position after tx stick was relased.This is my doubt...dont talk about hely movement,i know hely don't stop itself....
dragonal is offline Find More Posts by dragonal
Old Sep 14, 2012, 09:14 AM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
Miami, FL
Joined May 2009
3,505 Posts
SWEET! Found my tail boom so I don't have to order extra parts just a new motor.

Is there a US alternative to the motor. I am thinking the HK motors are going to be forever out of stock.
airbagit13 is online now Find More Posts by airbagit13