HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lebaez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:20 PM
Still a N00B
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2012
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Sold
Blade 400 BNF in excellent condition with extras

I'm selling this a blade 400 in great condition simply because I'm unable to fly it. Everything on it works fine, but it's just too advanced for my skill level so its just taking up space at home and my wife wants it gone. I've tried to fly it a few times and I tipped it over, I had to replace the main gear, the fly bar and the blades. Everything else seems to be fine, but I didn't know how to level it, balance it and trim it, so its going to need to get all that done once you get it. That aside you just need a compatible transmitter and you'll be ready to go. It comes with all the original parts and some spare parts that I bought on the side.
I'm asking for $155.00 paypal shipped for everything (or best offer).
I can include a brand new 1800 mAh LiPo battery for an additional 15.00. It is pictured with the parts, but that will be optional.

Again, I'm open to reasonable offers, but not too far from this mark. Check out the pictures...what you see is what you get (except the battery unless you opt to buy it).

thanks for looking and happy flying.
lebaez is offline Find More Posts by lebaez
Last edited by lebaez; Jul 18, 2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Lowered the price
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:22 PM
Joined Jul 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Free bump for someone in my neck of the woods! ( :
tjmarti is offline Find More Posts by tjmarti
Closed Thread