SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by gmcmanv6, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 07:31 PM
United States, NC, Concord
Joined Jul 2011
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Sold
Esky honey bee king 2

here is another helicopter that i aquired, its being sold for parts or repair. the upper main frame is cracked and has been glued and looks like it may be ok now. however i did look up the part and its only $3.75 on sale ( if you want i can send you the link) it comes with a ton of extra parts as you see in the pictures. im not going to list each and every part. nothing has been tested but i was told it all works, it just needs to be put back together. got it from a guy that had to give up the hobby due to losing flying field. im sure theres more in parts than what im asking for the whole thing.

$70 shipped in the U.S.

PM me for a faster response
gmcmanv6 is offline Find More Posts by gmcmanv6
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread