Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Now Established: The Most Despicable Racism Comes From the Left

Nuff' said:

Quote:
The group is directed by Razor & Tie co-founder Cliff Chenfeld, former Media Matters for America president Eric Burns, former AOL chief creative officer and co-founder of theknot.com Michael Wolfson, and former New York Times journalist Andrew Zipern. "The Message's unique mix of entertainment experience, political and messaging savvy, online creativity and distribution expertise, and a journalist's eye makes it the platform Democrats and progressives need to lift their voices above the Republicans and have a cultural conversation that molds this election cycle and beyond," added the release.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/libera...rticle/2501754
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jul 10, 2012, 03:35 PM
Against it with you
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2006
80 Posts
There's a scale? Racism is despicable whichever side of the aisle it comes from.

"Your racism is more despicable than ours!"
"Nu uh!"

Pathetic.
Sprydle is offline Find More Posts by Sprydle
Old Jul 10, 2012, 03:39 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprydle View Post
There's a scale? Racism is despicable whichever side of the aisle it comes from.
+1

Now let's see if those in the link (the video at the link is not working for me) get called out by the mainstream media, or if they will be given a free ride on the "satire card".
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old Jul 10, 2012, 04:09 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
When the NAACP complains about it, let us know. Otherwise, it's all just more smoke and mirrors from the right trying to turn satire into racism.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Jul 10, 2012, 05:21 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that there is far more racism and intolerance perpetrated/perpetuated by the liberal side than the conservative. A quick glance about the basement will show this
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Jul 10, 2012, 05:27 PM
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Joined Aug 2007
1,198 Posts
I see more racism and bigotry from the religious right, but hey that's just my experience.
kalnaren is offline Find More Posts by kalnaren
Old Jul 10, 2012, 05:32 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Who are they and are they in here? I disagree btw...ALOT

I see far more intolerance from the non-believers against the believers and it is embarrassing
Old Jul 10, 2012, 05:58 PM
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Joined Aug 2007
1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo baggins View Post

I see far more intolerance from the non-believers against the believers and it is embarrassing
Considering in several states it's actually illegal to hold public office if you're an atheist, yea... might want to reconsider where that intolerance comes from.
kalnaren is offline Find More Posts by kalnaren
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:00 PM
Santo, Tx. La Tierra de Dios
Joined Nov 2005
150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Considering in several states it's actually illegal to hold public office if you're an atheist, yea... might want to reconsider where that intolerance comes from.
What states are they?
Whizz is online now Find More Posts by Whizz
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:01 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
There is no doubt in my mind that there is far more racism and intolerance perpetrated/perpetuated by the liberal side than the conservative. A quick glance about the basement will show this
There is no doubt in my mind, that in your mind liberals are responsible for all the evils of the world.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:03 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
There is no doubt in my mind, that in your mind liberals are responsible for all the evils of the world.
This is not true

There's Justin Bieber
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:04 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:

You are mistaking incredulity for intolerance.

I can't recall ever seeing intolerance from non-believers. No protests in the streets to end religion. But when the gays want to get married, look out for the right. They're going to heap on the intolerance.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:04 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Not sure what your reference is or if there is any truth at all to the claim. If so, then I am in disagreement with that policy
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:15 PM
Against it with you
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2006
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizz View Post
What states are they?
Arkansas, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Here's an overview. http://www.americanhumanist.org/HNN/...ohibit-godless
Sprydle is offline Find More Posts by Sprydle
Old Jul 10, 2012, 06:23 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
You are mistaking incredulity for intolerance.
No. I don't make make mistakes. I am uber smart dood. Pretty much infallible in my estimation.

Quote:
I can't recall ever seeing intolerance from non-believers. No protests in the streets to end religion. But when the gays want to get married, look out for the right. They're going to heap on the intolerance.
Then you are refusing to see except that which you want