FSOT OPCC + VC-450 + Batteries + Props = ARF (just add your Rx)
OK. I tried selling this without sacrificing my precious (the OPCC), but it looks like I need to sweeten the pot...
For sale is my colorful VC-450. Colorful as in it has LED's, but also a few different colored parts on it. I would buy what was available from hoverthings to keep it built. There are some different colored landing gear legs on her, but she flies fine.
Included in the sale are the following items all bundled up together in one ARF quad:
(1) OpenPilot CopterControl with Frankenquad case.
(1) Complete VC-450 frame (made up of black, carbon, camo, and red parts - in that order of how many of each)
(2) Extra 4-tab center plates (black) that I prefer for the "real-estate" they provide for rx, tx, etc. They aren't on the current configuration as I wanted to reduce weight.
(1) Carbon arm plate. Used.
(1) Well-used, and well-appreciated plastic dome that has seen better days. I just keep drilling new holes in the sides of it and re-ziptie-ing it on. It has protected my FC well, and I wouldn't fly without it!
(6) Gaui 8" props (removed for shipping), 2 black, 2 pink, and 2 yellow. Some with a nick or two, but fly fine.
(4) KEDA 1050kv motors (one has a little line on the bell from where I hit "test output" on the GCS of my OPCC while the quad was sitting against my computer. The mark is cosmetic only and the motor is fine). BTW - these weren't mounted on the frame the whole time, so while there was a crash or two on them (in the grass), they weren't subjected to every crash. As I said, I flew them last eve. and they fly fine.
(1) Motor prop mount 4mm NEW + extra screws.
(?) Motor prop adaptors (never used 'em, but they came with the KEDA's
(1) KEDA motor shaft & c-clip
(4) Turnigy plush 18A ESC (one of which is new when I had to replace one from a crash).
(1) Blue/red LED setup for dusk/night flying. Dang, this IS fun! Put it up in the sky and watch the whole durn town drive up to see WTH is going on in your driveway! I had mine hooked up to an extra channel on my Tx, but you can plug it directly in and have it on full time as well. I won't include the wiring for the Rx to do that, as I'm keeping it for the next round.
(2) Turnigy 2200mAh batteries w/ XT60 connectors. These have been flown several times and came from the original sale. I bought some bigger batteries, so rarely used these once those arrived. Under my watch, they have both probably only seen about 10 charge cycles apiece and I balance and storage charge/discharge them for longevity.
(1) Nose Ball set
All you need is to add your Rx. If you want, I can include a Spektrum AR8000 with satellite, but it would be an additional $80. We can discuss that if we need to. That would make it BNF, ready to go.
For all of this, I would like $300 (unless you want to add the AR8000). I would also consider a trade for a GoPro Hero 2 in great shape with all its fixins. Shipping to CONUS. Payment via Paypal.
Check out the pics and the night flight video and PM me if you need any other info or to PURCHASE OR TRADE!
Last edited by The RevKev; Jul 10, 2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added video
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||JUST REDUCED! ARF VC-450, 2 batt., keda 1050, turnigy plush 18a esc + extras LOOK!||The RevKev||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Jul 08, 2012 09:03 PM|
|For Sale||REDUCED! Pre-"Loved" VC-450 ARF sans Rx & Fc $175 shipped CONUS!||The RevKev||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||Jul 08, 2012 11:50 AM|
|Sold||VC-450 FPV complete w/ Groundstation -Just add FC, RX & TX||KiTCyclic||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Jul 06, 2012 08:21 AM|
|For Sale||Xaircraft 450 Pro Just add your own FC and Battery! REDUCED!||nike25||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Jun 22, 2012 10:34 PM|
|For Sale||Xaircraft 450 Pro Just add your FC and Battery!||nike25||FPV Equipment (FS/W)||0||Jun 22, 2012 10:27 PM|