HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2012, 10:58 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,026 Posts
Yippee!
Losi 8ight-T 2.0

After a long rest from Rc Cars and such, I took out my 10 year old RS4 from HPI that was sitting in my basement for 5 years. I also took my 5 year old nitro fuel and decided to put it up for sale at my garage sale a couple of weeks ago. I put new batteries in the Tx and Rx and charged up my old ignitor. I put the nitro in the tank and primed the engine. On my very first pull, the motor fired up! I ran 2 tanks through it during the garage sale. I was initially going to put it up for about $60 bucks but after deciding to make sure it ran, I bumped the price up to $150. I thought once it fired up that I really didn't want to sell it, but alas, at $150 if someone was going to buy it, I'd let it go.

So I proudly went into my LHS (Scale Reproductions, Louisville, KY) and started in search for my next nitro vehicle. I had a revo 3.3 6 yrs ago and sold it about 3 yrs ago and thought that another truck would be the way to go (you know, jumps, grass, road, all the things a street car could go, plus more!). They told me about these Truggy's. No idea what the hype was. They said that the 8ight-T 2.0 RTR came with a Spektrum Radio. Well, I fly, and I use a Spektrum DX8, so I know Spektrum and was actually excited to know that it came with this truggy. For the price and everything that comes with this truck/buggy/truggy, its an outstanding value.

Right now I'm breaking the engine in. I've gone through 2 tanks so far. I think I'll go through a few more before tuning it for speed.

Here are my pics and I know its not a big deal, but to me, this is huge! I probably should have put this in my blog, but I thought it would be fun to talk about it too.
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2012, 03:22 PM
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Everything in the pic for 150??
Crazzyrcguy is offline Find More Posts by Crazzyrcguy
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,026 Posts
Yeah sure, paypal me the money as a gift.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 07:55 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzyrcguy View Post
Everything in the pic for 150??
I don't think he's selling the Losi truck, and I don't see any pictures of the RS4?
wparsons is online now Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Oct 19, 2012, 08:37 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
I don't think he's selling the Losi truck, and I don't see any pictures of the RS4?
+1. Someone got it. Not sure what he was thinking in offering me $150 though.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:53 AM
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer View Post
+1. Someone got it. Not sure what he was thinking in offering me $150 though.
Lol. That's why I questioned it because you meet see any losi 8ights for that low. Thanks anyway for responding.
Crazzyrcguy is offline Find More Posts by Crazzyrcguy
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:50 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Sorry, you want to sell it..?
rudyp67 is offline Find More Posts by rudyp67
Old Jan 17, 2013, 01:08 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,026 Posts
You should be sorry. Did you even read the first post? What makes you think that I'm selling this?